01.03

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

The next memory shown is Stiles and Rosalie run up to talk to Scott at the lacrosse field.

"Scott! Scott wait up!" Stiles exclaims as they stop him from running onto the field.

"Guys, I'm playing first elimination. Can it wait?" Scott dismisses them as he tries to walk away. Stiles grabbing his shoulders, holding him in place.

"Just hold on okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!"

Hearing this, the occupants of the Room of Requirements sit up straighter.

"I gotta go." Scott manages to run away from the duo, not listening as they call his name.

"Does all he care about is the stupid muggle sport?" Draco asks.

The people who heard him shrug and scowl at the retreating male McCall's back.

"Wait, no! Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was!" Rosalie yells at his retreating back.

"It was a wolf..." Stiles says quietly as they watch him join the other lacrosse players. Rosalie gives Stiles a small smile before making her way to sit on the bleachers to watch.

Remus goes a shade paler–if that was even possible–and looks about ready to combust.

Rosalie and Stiles are seen in the boy's bedroom the next day. The Stilinski researching everything there is to know about werewolves, while the female McCall does her homework. Stiles occasionally stops to help her with math before continuing his research. After a while there is a knock on the bedroom door, causing the to pause what they were doing. Seeing that it was Scott, Stiles lets him in the room. "Get in. You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading–websites, books, all this information."

Lily gives a smile at the screen as they watch Stiles help Rosalie with her work. "Aww."

Meanwhile, the Slytherin Trio, Weasley twins and anyone else a part of the bet on who Rosalie ends up with exchange either smug looks or disdain looks.

As Scott sets his backpack on the floor by Rosalie's, his eyes widen as he sees the mess of papers the Stilinski has everywhere. "How much Adderall have you had today?" he asks.

"What's Adderall? –"

"Write it down, darling."

"A lot." Rosalie answers before Stiles can. Said boy throwing her a look before turning his attention back to Scott.