01.05

unedited as always

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

The occupants of the Room of Requirements had also decided to take a small break from watching Rosalie and the pack's memories. The Slytherin Trio and the Gryffindors sticking to their crowd while the adults had broken out into smaller groups of their own.

Remus, Sirius, and Regulus are in a corner discussing their mission while Jame and Lily watch them from the other side of the room.

"I can't believe they didn't tell us." James mutters to his wife.

Lily sighs and rubs her forehead. "They performed an Unbreakable Vow, James. They had no choice but to not tell us."

Frustrated, James grumbles "Still! I thought we trusted each other. Especially Moony! She is his goddaughter for Merlin's sake!"

"James, my love..." Lily places her hands on her husband's cheeks, turning his face towards hers so she can look him directly in the eye. "Please give it a rest. Be happy that they found our little girl...James, they found her."

With tears in his eyes, the Potter male nods his head softly in agreement. He presses a kiss to Lily's temple before they make their way to the other members of the Marauders and Regulus.

"Remind me to send an owl to Rosalie within the coming days discussing–" Regulus abruptly stops his sentence to his brother and Remus when he catches sight of the James and Lily coming to a stop next to them.

"James...Lily..." Sirius says, voice full of guilt.

Lily puts a hand on Sirius' arms, stopping him. "It's okay, Sirius. We're just happy that you were able to find her." looking at Remus and Regulus' faces, Lily smiles softly at them. "It might take a bit for us to fully understand but we're forever grateful."

Her husband nods in agreement before turning to Regulus. "You were saying something about sending an owl to Rosalie?" He asks.

This pulls Regulus out of his moment of shock. "Y-Yeah. Hmph–" he clears his throat "I-I was supposed to send word to her after we watched through the first set of memories."

"How–how did she take it? I mean, finding out that who she was?" Lily tentatively asks.

Sirius and Remus laugh as Regulus flushes red in embarrassment as they are reminded of Rosalie's reaction. Confused, Lily and James exchange concerned looks. "What?"