01.09

Unedited as always ◡̈

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

It is now night time as Stiles' Jeep pulls up to the school with the boys and Rosalie in it. Scott gets out of the car and Stiles goes to follow him but is stopped by the male McCall.

"Hey no—just me. Someone need to keep watch."

Stiles stops in his tracks, offended for being left out. "How come I'm always the guy keeping watch? And besides, Rosie is here, she can keep watch!" Stiles and Scott turn to look at the brunette in the backseat, only to find her with her earphones in and reading a book.

Sirius and James exchange looks, "Does she remind you of anyone? Maybe two people?" James asks, gesturing with his eyes towards Remus and Lily.

"She really is a mini version of Lily, minus the hair and eyes color." Sirius agrees.

Scott gives him a deadpanned look "Yeah she's not gonna keep watch. We're lucky that she even came here with us. Her and Isaac were supposed to hang out tonight."

"Wait. Why can't they be together?" Neville asks, having zoned out a little bit.

Professor McGonagall sighs "The curfew, Mr. Longbottom."

"Oh! Right..."

Stiles sighs and begins to climb the chain-link fence before Scott pulls him down. "There's only two of us! Not counting Rosie!"

"Okay, why is it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin?" Scott just looks at him. "I don't want to be Robin all the time!"

Draco gives a disgusted look. "Who would name their kid 'Batman'?"

"They're muggle superheroes, Malfoy." Harry says.

"Superheroes? What are—oh never mind. Give me one of those bloody parchments, Granger."

Hermione waves her wand silently and a parchment appears in front of Draco. He grabs it quickly, making sure to avoid the heated look in his father's eyes for the interaction.

Scott argues back "Nobody's Batman and Robin anything of the time!"

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles asks, offended and disappointed at Scott's answer.

Scott sighs "Just stay here."

The Stilinski groans in annoyance before climbing back in the car. "Oh, my god! Fine!"

"I kind of feel sorry for the bloke..." Ron says.

Unsettled by the comparison between the teen wolf and human, Harry turns to his best friend. "Ron...do you ever...?" He trails off.