01.06

♡ 

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

Stiles is seen walking through the front door of the McCall household, rushing up the stairs. Entering Scott's room, he finds Scott restringing the net on his lacrosse stick after it was ripped by Derek and Rosalie lounging against the headboard with her earphones in and reading one of her many books.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles starts to fire question after question at his best friend.

Many eyes blink at the screen, surprised at how fast the Stilinski boy was able to speak.

The McCall siblings, who had been sitting calmly, look up at Stiles curiously. Stiles, already knowing what they're wondering, answers their un-asked question. "And yes, I've had a lot of Adderall, so..."

Arthur can be seen grabbing another piece of parchment and writing down something.

"I found something at Derek Hale's." Scott lets him know.

Stiles gasps as Roslies sits up, earphones now out of her ears. "Are you kidding me? What?"

"There's something buried out there. I could smell blood."

"Gross!"

"Cool..." looks are thrown the twins way. "We mean gross..."

"Gross." Rosalie says at the same time Stiles exclaims "That's awesome!" before he realizes what he said and tries again. "..I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?"

Scott stands up so he can see both his sister and best friend as he tells them. "I don't know...But when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder. And then, you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing, because there's no way I'm not playing that game."

"He's one determined bloke." Ron tells Harry who nods in agreement.

Scott hold up his lacrosse stick for emphasis before tossing it onto his bed, barely missing Rosalie, and turning to leave with Stiles.

Rosalie sighs as she watches them leave before shrugging and moving back to her position against the pillows, no intention on going with them. She's about to put her earphones back in when she hears thundering footsteps on the stairs.

Lily laughs softly at her daughter on the screen. Leaning towards her husband, she whispers "She has the same unbothered face as you."

James smiles at her before redirecting his attention back to the screen.