01.10

♡ 

unedited as always

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

The next set of memories are made from different people's lives as they were unable to retrieve the memories from the main parties. (Kate and Allison).

A woman with light brown hair is shown to be driving a SUV through an industrial are in the outskirts of Beacon Hills. As she drives towards town, the radio is heard in the background , "In other news, local authorities remain perplexed by the animal attacks plaguing Beacon Hills...."

Fred leans over to his twin and whispers "She's hot."

George smirks and nods.

The woman takes her eyes off the road to reapply her lip gloss in the mirror, not noticing a dark figure behind her car. The Alpha.

As she continues her way to Beacon Hills, now listening and dancing along to the music on the radio, the Alpha runs parallel to the SUV, its glowing red eyes being seen in the dark. The Alpha remains unseen by the woman whose senses are now on high alert, causing her to scan the surroundings more intently as she drives. Slamming on her breaks to keep from running a stop sign and crashing into a truck, she comes to a halt "Nice driving Kate. Nice."

All of the magical folk are holding their breath and no one utters a word/sound as the Alpha remains out of sight.

While most of them besides Theo who groans and covers his eyes, leaning his head on Draco's shoulder "Tell me when its over, won't you mate?"

Something loud can be heard on her roof. Slowly looking up at the ceiling, Kate attempts to put her car back into drive when the glass in the driver's door window breaks and she is grabbed. The Alpha tries to yank her out of the vehicle but Kate fights back. "No! No!"

Pulling away from the door, Kate is able to reach in the backseat and grab her shotgun, quickly aiming it at the ceiling and shooting. Being grazed by the bullet, the Alpha lets go and Kate's uses the distraction to jump out of the passenger side, ready to shoot it again. Unfortunately for her, the Alpha keeps out of sight. "Come on!" she yells, firing a warning shot.

"Wait...why does she have a gun ready to go?" Hermione questions as she sits up to pay more attention.

"Come on!" She yells again as a smile appears on her face. Ready to hunt.