6.Calla

Kostya
Kostya
Kostya
Gosh that deep husky voice brings chills down my spine every single time he opens his mouth, his name keeps replaying like a cassette stuck on repeat mode in my head. I can feel his dark dangerous aura, his suit jacket still open, his white button up shirt showing that smooth skin on his chest, his hair messy as if he was running his fingers through it every now and then, his sharp jawline set and those long fingers with tattoos which I'm sure extend further up his hand. He is really an attractive man, that kind where just by his mere deep set gaze, women would drop their panties.
But my panty is intact in its place so I guess I'm immune to his sexual charms.
I glance up to see his attention solely on me, he raises his brow at me. Great now he just saw me openly ogling him. Kill.me.now. I quickly shift my gaze outside the window,"Driving rule 101, Driver should have his focus and attention solely on the road ahead of him."
I don't have to look at him to know that punk is still looking at me. Dang it!

As I gaze outside the window, fresh cold wind hits my face, but that prick instantly rolls up the window blocking all of the fresh air. "Mafia rule 101, When in car with your captive lock all the doors and windows so that they don't kill themselves while trying to escape."
I twist my neck and glare at the prick, now his focus on the road ahead with a bored expressionless face. I hear some snickers and chuckles from the back seat.

I'm not a stupid girl who would sit in the car with dangerous people or associate with them. But the way Kostya said about not hurting me, it sounded genuine. I'm shitless scared of why his boss wants to meet me, this is really becoming a headache.
As we reach Moskovsky, Kostya lead to the same office as yesterday, Ben looks terrified and on the verge of crying walking beside me. And those two goons are not even being subtle about checking me out, I stop and look at the man in a suit with a toothpick in his mouth, "eyes up here, bro."
At this Kostya turns back, giving him a deathly glare that makes chills run down my body and a slight shake in head, as if telling him not to do it. Entering the office Kostya moves in the corner and lights a cigarette, Alexei gestures us to take seats across him. I take in the office with no windows and a small bar at the end where now Kostya is smoking, armed men have positioned themselves in every corner and Albert is standing behind his boss, looking at me with with some softness in his eyes.

Alexei leans back in his chair and beams at us, someone is in good mood today,"Thankyou for coming on such a short notice Miss Rivera, Actually I've been thinking about your proposition yesterday and scheduled this meeting."
I blankly stare at him. Blink. Blink.
Thank you for coming seriously, this men left us with no choice, is he going to act all professional now?
"Isn't it too early for this meeting sir, like I didn't even get to drink my morning coffee." I replied with the sweetest smile I could muster, while on inside I was cranky, irritated and on the verge of losing my patience.
A laugh rumbles out of Alexei, "I apologise for not being a good host. Andrei, get some coffees and Special Russian breakfast for our guests."
The same goon with a toothpick in his mouth narrow his eyes at me, Yeah I don't like you too.
I quickly put on my cute face, "Mr Andrei would you please get me caramel latte on almond milk with two espresso shot and sprinkle of chocolate chips and marshmallows on top. Venti."
Silence.
Andrei looks dumbfounded for few seconds then narrows his eyes muttering something in russian.
"You won't get such a disney princess drink in Russia, Black coffee it is."
Liar.
"Well you certainly aren't familiar with the saying, bitter coffee makes a bitter mood and you wouldn't want us to be in a bitter mood at meeting, right?"
I cutely blink at him which makes him chew his whole toothpick, with nose flaring he walks out of the office.
I swiftly glance at Kostya, amusement dancing in the eyes of stone-faced prick. Huh.

"Please continue Mr Alexei."
So Alexei agrees and wants us to advertise his restaurant in our magazine,we discuss some more on this topic when Andrei places hot steaming coffee on table with an evil glint in his eyes. The goon is upto something.
"Okay then Mr Alexei, we will come back tonight for completing our task."
Alexei nods, I quickly sling my purse to run away from these dangerous men asap.
"Miss Rivera" I turn to face Alexei,"you are forgetting your morning coffee."
Huh
I gaze at Andrei who is now sporting evil glint with his stupid smirk.
"Umm.. no thanks. Andrei has definitely blessed this coffee with his spit."
Alexei shook his head while chuckling,"Please take Albert with you, he knows best spot around the city." I open my mouth to reject his offer but,"I insist, consider this as apology for causing you inconvenience."
Before I can say no, Albert steps up and opens the door for us and suddenly I've this strong urge to glance at Kostya. Ignoring the absurd urge, I walk out with Ben and Albert following closely behind.