13. Kostya

Date?  Fucking date? I can't believe I'm on a date! If anyone knows about this date, they would never let this go. fuck.

Though sunshine is least bothered by the chaos in my mind, she sips on her drink as if she's vacationing and let's not talk about those ridiculous pajamas and fur- fucking- flats. And no more how ridiculous I find those pajamas, my dick approves it, she looks ...... cute?

As soon as the thought enters my mind, I shudder, from when do I call women cute! All is to be blame is the person sitting  right in front of me. She really did stunned me by her earlier statement, so my curiosity wins.

"So what's with your aversion with rich people? That's the top quality women wants for fucking, dating or marriage."

"I never said that" I narrow my eyes at her, "Look I belong to a middle class family, always have. we never had enough money to buy expensive or luxurious things but we always have enough to stay happy and so I know for sure I would never fit in. Nothing against the rich people but I think most of the time they are snob and think of themselves as if they own everything in this world." 

I shrug, internally I really want her to get someone boring as shit, vanilla, mediocre in every fucking sense.

"And here I thought you were pampered princess with spoiled brat qualities who only knows to order around people,"

"Oh yes I'm pampered princess being the single child and all, I always got whatever the hell I wanted. I do remember once I turned 16 all my friends had phone by that time but I never asked one to my parents. I got really good grades in high school, so my parents took me to buy phone, there was this one particular phone really expensive which was all I wanted and it was way out of budget too. My mom tried alot to convince me to buy any other phone and I didn't. we walked out of the shop without purchasing anything. I was sad that I got my hopes high and should have settled for something in budget." Then sunshine had this smile remembering the story, which I knew somehow ended happily.

"Then?"

"Then .......then next day when I was hanging out with my friends, my dad arrived from work, he stopped his car next to me with a big smile on his face he gifted me the exact phone I wanted. All my friends shocked, I was too. I couldn't believe it, for next two days I didn't touch my phone, all I did was stare at it. Then my mom told me I should use it otherwise she will. So I started using it."

I was relieved to hear that she didn't had any shitty parents like me, though pampered she isn't spoiled brat, she is just a brat to me.

"I shouldn't be telling you this but I want to" She has this sheepish smile on her face and again in her company I will relaxed. I raise an eyebrow, sunshine continues.

"My dad still celebrates my birthdays every year as if I'm still five, he would invite all relatives, friends, neighbours, throw the biggest party, my favourite cake and so much food that would last two more days,  I told him so many times that now I have grown and we should just dine out, the two of us only but he never listens to me."

The glint in her eyes indicate her happiness and love for her father. I finish the drink and grab her hand to walk her out of the club. 

There are few people now on streets, I should've brought my car but it would attract unnecessary attention to me and ...her. 

"Tell me about your childhood."

I go completely still and slowly face her, "Answering this would count in deal, sunshine"

She nods, "our deal has already started, but I don't want you to feel compel to answer something which you are not ready to share."

Taking a deep breathe, I turn back and start walking slowly, "I had shitty childhood to begin with, my mother got pregnant with Pasha when she was just 16, her family disowned her, father of Pasha didn't want anything to do with her. I don't know what she did for living then but according to Pasha she got jobless, lonely and eventually neglected Pasha. My mother was real beautiful atleast physically, she started dating this rich man, left her job got dependent on that man for everything, started drinking, using drugs and got pregnant with me. That rich fucker my sperm donor left her once he came to know about her pregnancy, Pasha claimed he was married with kids, never met that motherfucker." A chuckle escapes me.