8. Calla

All my life I have met and socialized with very few men, who have been nothing but gentle and sweet towards me. But this man is on the next level, his blunt mouth has left me stunned, the way he carries himself with so much confidence, he has all that bad boy vibe going on for him but there is also some darkness in him, I can see it.
I lost my appetite after listening about his active sex life, for some reason that bothers me, I knew he wasn't bragging about it earlier. He has looks and body that should be on the front page of Armani or Gucci's magazine, no one in their right mind would guess this pretty face works in the mafia.

After finishing our soups we start walking again, side by side this time although none of us takes the initiative to make a small talk, this Silence between us is not awkward. Something cold and soft falls on my nose, I look up to see it's snowing. I'm unable to move my gaze from the black starry sky pouring white snowflakes, it's an absolute mesmerizing view. Stretching my neck backwards and sticking my tongue out I catch some snow, they taste cold and sweet which makes me giggle.
I glance at Kostya to see he is staring back at me with those cold blue eyes, and before he could open his mouth and ruin this moment, "Don't even joke about it, this is my first time experiencing snowfall and so far this is the best thing I loved about Russia."
He raises his brow at me,"Don't you have a refrigerator in your house that makes fucking ice?"
I sigh deeply, "Gosh Kostya, this is totally different, I feel like eating all of this snow."
I once again opened my mouth to catch the snow but Kostya closes the distance between us and leans down so that our mouths are inches away from each other, "for once can you act like your age sunshine, the only reason you should open your mouth this wide is to suck cock."
This instantly makes my mouth shut, the audacity of this punk,"you know that vulgar mouth of yours is grating on my nerves, so you better shut it off before I scrub it with bleach."
Kostya smirks leaning more close, "None of the womens had any complain regarding things this dirty mouth does or dirty talks....infact they love it so much they always come back for more."
I narrow my eyes at him, taking a deep breath I bang my head on his head, kostya looses his balance and backs away, "next time see to it you don't break into my personal space, kostya." Warning him, I began walking again.

We once again walk silently beside each other, suddenly the temperature seems to be fallen by few degrees because I'm shivering, biting my lower lip I fold my arms around myself tightly. I keep telling myself just few more minutes.....but the cold wind makes it impossible for me to walk. Abruptly kostya grabs my elbow and spins me to face him, removing his suit jacket he places it on my shoulder,"I don't want your Californian ass to die of hypothermia, sunshine."
I'm grateful for such a kind gesture, that too from him, "but then what about you?"
"Don't stress it, I'm all russian blood."
He turns around and resumes walking and the only sound of snow crunching from our boots, I glance up at him, he really has russian blood flowing in that veins of his cause this cold weather has no effect on him whatsoever.
Instantly his coat warms me up, this coat smells like him smoke, cinnamon and hint of mint. I inhale more of his scent and get high on him. We silently keep walking, all his attention on street ahead of him neither do I break this silence. I always loved silence, engrossed in my surroundings.

We come to a stop outside my hotel, that's when I face him only to realise that icy blue eyes are already on me, my heartbeat speeds up "Thankyou for being there today kostya. I really appreciate your help....I owe you. "
He continues to stare, maintaining eye contact seems to be so difficult with him but somehow I hold his stare for few more minutes. The silence then seems to get awkward, so I give him a small smile and turn around to walk inside of hotel, thats when my non-fuctional brain reminds me of Kostya's coat. I run outside again in search of him but he is no where to be found, like he wasn't even here in the first place.

I sigh as I glance at the wall clock, it's 6 am And I haven't got an ounce of sleep, all night I kept turning and twisting but still no sleep. My thoughts were filled by a certain blue eyed man who has great poker face and who gives me deathly frosty glares, I won't lie and tell i don't find him attractive cause I do, but there is more to him than his looks cause besides his good looking face he is all rough and dangerous. So I did one thing to lessen this stupid attraction before it turns into crush .... I gave myself a long pep talk, I mentally created pros and cons list and guess what Kostya only has one pro - his looks, handsome face. For me looks and beauty are not even good enough reasons to spend a lifetime with that person, I've always been romantic and dreamt of a partner who would respect me and my loved ones, who would've 9to 5 job, simple lifestyle and love me for who I am. That's exactly turned off my attraction towards Kostya immediately, he is not someone you should even associate with.