(20) Naked Rewards

You wake up to gentle kisses being pressed to the side of your neck. You smile and mumble without opening your eyes: "Hey."

Spencer hums against your skin and scoots closer so that he can reach the spot behind your ear with his lips. You chuckle and turn your head.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks you. He has a really nice morning voice.

You nod, looking at his chaotic hair and lightly flushed cheeks.

You don't want to think about what happened before you went back to bed. But you also feel the need to apologize again: "I'm-"

Spencer silences you with another kiss. On your lips, this time.

It makes you put your arms around him.

Then you nudge his jaw with your nose and whisper: "Don't interrupt me."

Spencer rolls onto you, his pelvis resting on your hip. You snake your leg around his.

"Sorry." Spencer murmurs and leans down to kiss the side of your neck again, down to below your collarbone - as far as the neckline of the shirt you're wearing allows. "What were you saying?"

His breath is hot on your skin, and you lose your focus. There are too many other (delightful) sensations at once.

You claw into his back and press his body closer to yours.

"Never mind." You sigh.

"Hmmh." He nips on your skin, making your writhe. You have no idea what came over him, but you enjoy every second of it.

Running your fingers through his hair, you arch your back. The sheets start to feel hot. So is your core.

"Can I take off your shirt?" Spencer quietly asks you.

The excitement, well, arousal, you feel is stronger than any worry – which hasn't happened in a long time.

You sit up, but then hesitate to tell him: "Take yours off as well."

It makes Spencer smile wildly, and he throws his shirt aside before grabbing the hem of yours to pull it over your head. You don't mind being exposed like this. You can see Spencer's intense reaction to your naked chest and how his fingers twitch in anticipation. However, you're entranced by his naked torso as well. You briefly saw it before, but never did you allow yourself to marvel at it.

"Fuck, you're hot." You breathe out, eyes wandering over his defined arms and slim sides.

"You think so?" Spencer murmurs, slowly pressing you back into the sheets.

"Oh, yes." You nod, your hands exploring his chest and tracing his rips.

His demeanor switches to shy for a second, apparently a little overwhelmed with your honest praise. Then, however, he focuses on you and your body again.

He trails more kisses down to your boobs and back up. He doesn't (dare to?) go for your nipples, but lightly bites the soft flesh above them, his hands cupping your breasts. You groan and wiggle your hips a bit to rub yourself against Spencer's firm thigh.

As if he were giving in to your silent plea, he brushes your side with his hand and then pushes it under the hem of your panties.

You inhale sharply and kiss his lips before giving him a nod.

Leaning up a bit so that he can see your face better, he slowly lets his fingers wander down your inner thigh. You get goosebumps on your forearms.

Then Spencer goes straight for your clit.