Part 6

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING QUICKLY! (If anybody was even looking for an update lol)

-🍥-

On their way, Naruto and Sasuke fainted from exhaustion prompting Iruka and Kakashi to lift the two boys onto their shoulders, the two talking quietly and laughing. Kakashi moved Sasuke a bit as he fumbled for his keys and opened the door.

Iruka's sleepy mind came up with an idea. "Hey, honey!" Iruka hissed.

The grey-haired man had kicked the door open with his foot. "Yeah?"

Iruka grinned and waved for Kakashi to follow him into the guest room, laying Naruto down on a mat. Kakashi was very confused. Iruka rolled his eyes and reached out for Sasuke, Kakashi handing the raven to his boyfriend carefully.

Iruka laid Sasuke right next to Naruto, giggling alongside Kakashi at the reaction they'll have in the morning. The now un-masked man took Iruka's hand, caressing it, and pulled him out the door, light on his steps. The door closed gently and the two men made for their shared room, chuckling and shoving each other jokingly.

-🍥-

Birds tweeted outside Naruto and Sasuke's window. Naruto was awake, but his eyes were still closed, never wanting to wake up from the best sleep he's had in his life. He snuggled closer to the warm body next to him, his legs intertwined with the other boy's. He sighed happily, feeling a hot breath breathing down his neck and an arm around his body.

Wait. Hot breath? A warm body? An arm around him? INTERTWINED LEGS!?

Naruto opened his eyes suddenly, finding the sleeping Sasuke's face very, very close to his. Naruto turned as red as the nine-tailed fox's chakra and held in his yelling, grabbing ahold of the pale arm around him and gently placing it at its owner's side. Naruto then tried disentangling his legs from Sasuke's with no result and so the embarrassed blonde began his mission to wake up his sleeping crush.

He leaned into Sasuke's ear and whisper-shouted. "Sasuke!"

Sasuke groaned, fluttering his eyes open and taking in the situation, turning beet red. "What did you do, Dobe?"

"I guess Kakashi and Iruka put us in this room together," Naruto responded. He turned the other way so as to not be so close to Sasuke's face, but the raven got a face full of blonde hair and started choking.

The two boys quickly untangled their legs and sat on opposite sides of the room. Naruto was going to talk to Iruka about the situation. He knew that his father-like sensei always knew what was going on with him, but could Iruka Sensei possibly know about Naruto's crush on Sasuke?

Meanwhile, Sasuke was thinking that Kakashi had something to do with this, but was also relishing the moments during the night, way before Naruto had woken up. He remembered putting his arm around something warm, wanting to hold onto that heat forever. It was soft and had snuggled up against him. Sasuke honestly had thought he was dreaming, but now he realized what had really happened. 

Sasuke should have been feeling embarrassed and never want to speak to Naruto again, but something both Naruto and Sasuke thought in common was that sleeping together felt very... nice.

-🍥-

Naruto and Sasuke went to meet up with Sakura later that morning and told her about the mission they had gone on earlier. As Naruto had predicted, Sakura was in fact jealous.

"Of COURSE! When I'm away, you two get to go on a mission! Idiot Naruto, you took away a chance with Sasuke from me! UGH!" She was about to slap Naruto - who was covering his head with his hands in an attempt to protect himself - when Sasuke stood right in front of Naruto, hands in his pockets.

"Sakura. You're going to slap Naruto because he went on a mission, on a successful mission, with me?" he said calmly.

Sakura lowered her hand. "S-Sasuke?"

Sasuke turned back to Naruto and winked, making Naruto blush and remember what Sasuke had said about not letting Sakura slap him. "You don't make sense, Sakura," Sasuke said, looking back at Sakura.

The pink-haired girl looked down, red-faced and a bit ashamed. Sasuke turned around and started walking to the training fields, yelling over his shoulder, "Are we gonna train or what?"

Sakura started walking behind Sasuke but then looked back. Naruto wasn't coming? She noticed something on Naruto's face and saw that the whiskered boy was staring at Sasuke with some sort of... admiration. No, something more. She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Naruto was snapped out of his loving trance and ran as fast as he could to the raven's side, yelling, "Coooooomiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

A panting Naruto now walked beside Sasuke, who was grinning at the tan boy beside him. Sakura made to pick up her pace. And so, the Team 7 genin walked to their destination.

-🍥-

"Man, I'm exhausted!"

Team 7 was now panting, sitting on some random logs. The three genin were panting and taking sips of water from their canteens. Meanwhile, Kakashi was reading a bit from the newest book in his favorite series: Make Out Paradise. He blushed as he read something about how... Well, maybe we shouldn't get into that.

Sakura had been using her chakra to climb up trees, resulting in a competition by all three genin to see who could climb the fastest. Sakura had won (surprisingly).

Then, they shot their kunai knives into targets, showing that Sasuke was obviously the most skilled in that area.

They were all thinking about lunch, Naruto's mouth watering at the thought of Ichiraku's ramen, and so he stood up and declared, "Kakashi! Can we pleeeeeeeease go to Ichiraku's?"

Kakashi lifted his head from the tiny book. "Hm? I suppose so."

The pinkette groaned. Ramen wasn't particularly her favorite and for some reason, whenever they were all together, Naruto ended up picking where they were going to eat. Sasuke however, looked at the whiskered boy who was giddy with excitement and allowed himself a tiny smile, thinking of how much that blonde loved his ramen.

They made their way at a fast pace trying to keep up with the Uzumaki's running.

"Hey! Our favorite customer! How are you, Naruto?" Ayame said in greeting as she leaned against the table.

"Hey Ayame!" Naruto said. "I'm great! My team's coming behind me, well they would be if they hurried up."

Sasuke Uchiha pulled back the curtains of the ramen shop and took a seat next to Naruto. Behind him came Kakashi and Sakura, gasping for air. "Are you ready to order?" Ayame asked.

Kakashi looked across the long table and everybody nodded, all deciding to go with their normal bowl.

"Three bowls of Miso Pork ramen," Naruto exclaimed.