Part 11

(The video above is the Naruto German opening. It is glorious. Shut up if you think otherwise.)

This is the last part! Originally, I published it while it was unfinished, but I didn't want to leave it like that. It must've been annoying to anybody who started reading this part. So, here we go! Enjoy!

-🍥-

Naruto woke up to the sound of rocks hitting his window. It had been four days since he had left the hospital, sulkily complaining to Sasuke about how he wanted to go on the mission with Team 7 that would start the following day.

Four days since he had last seen Sasuke.

The rocks hadn't stopped and the blonde was sure the window would break at any moment. He got out of bed, his eyes still half-closed, and opened the window with a wince, the sun hitting him at full blast.

"Whaddaya want! I'll start throwin' the rocks back at you if you keep it up!" Naruto yelled out into the morning air. A few villagers looked up from the street to Naruto's apartment and grumbled about the idiotic, overly loud new generation of kids.

Naruto Uzumaki flung his head out of the open window and moved it around, looking for the cause of his sleep being interrupted. He was soon met with a familiar face, shoved right into his own.

The Uchiha boy was crouched down on the window sill, smiling. Naruto fell down on the floor of his bedroom, cursing. "Sasuke, you teme! You scared me!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and stepped off of the window sill, towering above his boyfriend. He tapped Naruto on the forehead with two fingers and said, "I thought you would be happier to see me." He laughed a little as Naruto stopped rubbing his head and shoved the pale fingers away.

"Yeah, well I'm not too happy that you woke me up. And you could've broken the window! There's a doorbell for a reason!"

Sasuke knelt down to Naruto's level and cupped his whiskered cheek with his palm. He inspected his love's face for the bruises that had once been dealt across his face but found they had disappeared. The raven pecked Naruto's nose and Naruto felt his breath catch.

They both stood up from the dirty floor. Sasuke glared at the ramen cups and then looked back up at the blue-eyed boy. "Why are you living in such a dump?" Sasuke asked, one hand at his hip. Naruto held his hands to the back of his head and didn't meet Sasuke's gaze.

"Uh...Well, I didn't have time to clean everything up!"

"You had four days! That's no excuse!"

Naruto sighed loudly as Sasuke scolded him even more, a side of the Uchiha boy that Naruto hadn't seen until they had begun dating. The onyx-eyed boy saw that Naruto wasn't listening and grumbled, shuffling out of Naruto's room and making his way to the kitchen. Naruto ran right behind him, embarrassed by the state of his apartment. Grime riddled the wooden floors and the sight of dirty clothing was not uncommon.

Sasuke didn't say anything. He turned around and faced Naruto, calmly asking, "Do you have trash bags?"

Naruto laughed nervously and searched through the various cabinets, reaching out for the roll of trash bags and holding them out to his boyfriend.

Sasuke nodded. "Good. Time to clean, then."

"Huh?" Naruto questioned, waving his arms frantically as Sasuke opened a nearby cupboard. "Wait, Sasuke!"

"Hm?" 

It was too late. Ramen cups had fallen out of the cupboard and were now piled high on top of the black-haired boy. Naruto ran to the mountain of plastic and dug through it, looking for Sasuke.