Four.

I knew I was going to be so fucked today because of how heavy I went with the liquor, and I was right. I woke up to the obnoxiously loud alarm that was always on in my phone with the sun shining on my face.

My eyes were not even fully opened and I already felt the hangover hitting me. The sun plus the alarm were probably the worst ways for me to wake up to for a hangover morning.

Luckily I was well-prepared last night for the awaited hangover; I placed a strip of advil and a glass of water on my nightstand. I got up slowly whilst feeling the pain all throughout my head. I don't even know how I would be able to sit through the rest of my classes today without sleeping.

I popped two pills into my mouth and swallowed it before dragging myself out of my bed to do my dreaded morning routine.

I have zero fucks in choosing my outfit for today and the only option I could think of at the top of my head was a lace cropped tank top paired with sweatpants.

During my hangover days, I would wear outfits that were more baggy and have room for movements. My usual outfit styles were tight fitting and wearing something like that when I have a hangover made me want to tear my clothes off.

My makeup was the no-makeup makeup look with just concealer, eyeliner, blush, highlighter, and lipstick. I suddenly felt bare without having a heavier eye makeup on my face today—it felt different. I was always used to doing colorful and experimental looks, and today was just another day of being hangover.

Yesterday's back to school party was a shitshow. Other than Maddy having her shot with that Tyler dude and Kat talking with a boy, it was shit.

After I was left one the dance floor by Nate, I wanted to find Lexi, but she wasn't found anywhere either. And so, the only thing I could do for the rest of the night while waiting for Kat was to drink and made out with a guy, whom I don't even know what the name was.

Our principal eventually gave a speech welcoming us back and that was it. They called it a night thereafter and before 12am, we were back home.

I sighed and rolled my eyes when I thought about last night. I was putting on my earrings when consistent honks radiated from the outside and I knew who it was.

"Fuck." I muttered as I quickly stuffed my books and notes into my backpack while running down the stairs with a pair of sneakers on my hand.

I checked the time and a louder fuck escaped my lips. No wonder Kat was in a rush! It was already 9:30am when our classes starts at 8:30am.

I dashed out from the house not bothering to lock the gates and jumped into her car. "How the hell are we even gonna enter class?" I shrieked when the car jolted forward in full speed.

"I don't know, Frey! We shouldn't have drink at all if this is happening." She whined.

"Should we just skipped our first period? They're not going to find out anyways." I suggested.

Her eyes went wide. "No, no. I can't fuck up my attendance when I'm already lacking behind in History."

"You can take my notes."

"Nuh, uh. It's risky and my parents will flipped if they found out I was skipping classes."

"Fine. We're going to get our asses landed in detention then." I huffed.