Two.

The weekend had went by in the blink of an eye. Not only was today the first day back to school, but it was also the end of our summer break.

I sighed as reality hits me. First year of junior year had got me into the dwelling mood even though it was still early in the morning.

I have never pictured myself to actually get this far into junior year because half of the time, I don't even know what was happening in school. I guess that was a problem for partying and drinking too much.

Although I dreaded going back to school, I still had to pull my ass out of my bed before I fell back into another deep slumber. I pried off my duvet cover from my half naked body as I stood up and gave myself a little stretch. It was never really my thing to actually wear a pajamas to sleep because that shit was uncomfortable.

It was on days like summer or even autumn I would sleep in a nightgown or even just an oversized tee with panties on. And it was safe to say that winter isn't coming anytime soon because it never really snowed out here.

Once I had done my morning routine, I came out from the bathroom and changed into an outfit that would make an impression for the first day back. I had a black bralette underneath a black mesh bodysuit with stars on it and paired it with black skinny jeans.

The top was definitely not dress code appropriate but who gave a fuck anyways. No one really followed the dress code and it seemed to me that our principal does not give a shit too which resulted everyone to wear revealing and trendy outfits to school.

I kept my face makeup really simple but as for my eyes, I had put in some effort to match the vibe of my outfit. I did a graphic liner eye look on my eyelids and added two silver star stickers on the each side of the outer corner of my eyes. I finished my makeup look off with a red lipgloss which made my eyes pop even more.

I left my hair in its natural state which was wavy but I curled some front pieces of my hair to frame my face even better. When I stared at myself in the mirror for a mere second, I have the makeup, hair and outfit that screamed trouble and I loved it.

Kat came right on time as I was done getting ready. For most of the time, I would usually catch a ride with Kat since she lived like not so far away from my street. I even offered to pay her since she had been driving me back and to school but she insisted that it was fine with her.

"How come you never texted me right after the party? You got me so worried." Kat said, as we were along the road, driving to school.

"I'm sorry, Kat. I was drunk for the rest of the night and I barely recalled what happened." I half lied.

It was a one hundred percent sure that I had remembered all the details that happened during the party. I was never one to forget something even though I was hammered.

"It's okay but at least text one of us something, alright? Cassie was worried sick of you." She frowned.

"Yeah, yeah. I headed home after the party anyways and had a major hungover the next day."

"Aren't we all? Thank god that the party was on Friday instead of a Sunday because we would die from our brains hanging dry." She joked.

I snickered. "Well, at least that would give us a reason to skip the first day back right." I smirked.

She snorted. "You wish, Freya."