Seven.

I switched off the lights in my room before leaving. I was hesitant on using the front door because there was always a chance that my mom would still be awake and drinking in the living room.

But after some thorough calculation between the risk of sneaking out from the front or through the window, the front was less riskier in the sense that my dress might rip if I were to jump out from the window.

My footsteps were light against the floor boards, taking small steps forward with the other hand holding onto my heels.

Once I was at the final step of the stairs, I peeked from the side and check for any signs of my mom but she was not in sight.

The adrenaline coursing through my veins made me shiver in excitement. Goosebumps rose on my arms like crazy when I got my ass into Kat's car.

It had been awhile since I sneaked out when my mom's around. She was barely here anymore so it was not hard for me to come and go as I please.

Everyone in their teens would want or wished to have an absent parent in their life because of the freedom that comes with it. But truth to be told, it was lonely.

Lonely in the sense that you would not have an adult figure taking care of you when you're sick, or when you need help from them, family night, game night and all of that were missing.

It was either a curse or a blessing to have an absent parent. The fine line between the two of them were threaded carefully by me as I tried very hard to not let it affect me.

Once we stepped foot into the club, we were already greeted with the loud DJ music and some people checking us out.

Kat looked really hot in her black latex dress and heels. That dress of hers cling onto every inch of her skin, shaping out her curves.

I smiled whilst looking at her. She recently had this new found confident in her and I have never felt more happier.

I know she struggled a lot with her self confidence growing up because of all those shitheads that made her felt like being a plus size with curves was not desirable.

I, on the other hand, made sure no one would fuck with my own self esteem. If there was any factor that might made me feel insecure, I would fake the confidence until it no longer made me feel insecure.

The feeling of a satin dress on my body made me feel lightweight and confident. I always feel confident when I chose satin material clothings as it instantly made me look classy.

There was no doubt when the boys in the club started checking us out the moment we walked in because we looked hot.

I know I looked hot in a red dress which was why I wore it tonight alongside with matching red heels. I don't know what the plan was tonight other than drinking my sorrows away, and hopefully, score some points with people here.

"You see all those people checking us out?" I shouted over the loud music as we find our way to the bar.

"Sure did. I mean how can they not, right?" She laughed.

"Good evening, ladies. What can I get you both for tonight?" A dashing bartender covered with tattoos on his sleeves asked us.