Odd Jobs

I know this is a Rewrite but it's still 1. The beginning of a story and 2. A FNiA story, so yes, I'm putting the disclaimer.

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

"This is Reading/Quoting"
'This is Thinking'
*This is Action*
___________________________________________

Emily Hendra, a.k.a. Silver, wakes up in her apartment the morning after a rough breakup with her girlfriend. She begrudgingly gets up and makes herself some eggs and bacon, Before she eats she grabs her mail to look through.

Silver: 'Let's see, only one thing here, probably bills and rent.' *opens the envelope and finds two papers, one with a full bill to pay and the other being a letter* "Dear Resident, it has come to our attention that you still owe partial or full amounts to the building. If you do not pay the remaining amounts owed along with next month's rent you will be evicted. Sincerely, Jill" 'So Damn generic, and of course there's a price hike now when I get this warning. I'll call in to work and see if can get more hours.

As if he could hear her, Silver's boss calls her up. She picks up at tries to start asking for the hours but gets cut off.

Boss: Listen, Emily, I hate to do this to you. But we got a budget cut and, this is harder than I thought, we can't afford to keep you on the team, we have to let you go.

Silver: Are you serious? Trevor, you can't do this, not now. My landlord just hiked up my rent and utilities.

Trevor: I'm sorry Emily, I wish I didn't have to do this. I hope you can find something to work out. *he hangs up*

Silver lets out a defeated scream before grabbing her breakfast and plops herself in front of the TV. Her roommate and best friend, Jenna Lillium, rushes out into the living room.

Silver: *looks at Jenna* Hey Jenna, I made you some if you're hungry.

Jenna: *looks at the food, then back at Silver still concerned* you all good, Ag? *Silver hands her the letter from Jill and she reads it* That's not even close to right.

Silver: it also doesn't help that I literally just got laid off.

Jenna: Oh you poor creature, and right after Babs cut the knot with you. *hugs her* tell you what, let's do lunch, take your mind of everything, name the place and I'll pay.

Silver: When you say "cut the knot" like that it makes it sound like we were married. But maybe you have a good idea, but I have no idea where to go for lunch.

Commercial: Are you looking for tasty food and a fun time? Come stop by Freddie Fazbear's Anime Pizzeria! Enjoy delicious pizza, hang out with the band, and even show off your skills in the new arcade with gaming pro Balloon Babe! Come to the place where fantasy and fun come to life! *Silver looks at Jenna and points to the tv*

Jenna: Freddie's? Are you sure? Being surrounded by obviously hot-on-purpose animatronic girls.

Silver: But... Me poor creature.

Jenna: *sigh* no no, you're right, I did say you name the place. Come on Silvy, let's go get lunch.

Silver: Now? I know it's like 11:30 but I just had eggs and bacon.

Jenna: Don't pretend you can't pound down a whole pizza yourself even right after eating breakfast, bae.

Silver: ...shut up. *grabs her bag laughing as she walks out the door*