6 Hours to Fall in Love

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.
___________________________________________

Silver and Jenna are chilling out on their couch and playing video games before Silver has to got to work.

Jenna: So, you wanna hit a club or scope out the park?

Silver: hm? What are you on about this time?

Jenna: getting back in the saddle, it's been a week since Barbara left and you're free from Jill for the first time in years.

Silver: *giggles* You're a sweetheart Jen, and a little too eager to get me laid. But, like you said I just got my freedom, I wanna take some time to enjoy it before I look for someone.

Jenna: Alright, I guess that makes sense. Fine, you enjoy your freedom, but remember, love doesn't care if you're taking time for yourself.

Silver: *rolls her eyes* ok ok how about this, after my trial week is over we have a night out with some of your friends, and I'll keep my options open, deal?

Jenna: *places her hand on Silver's* It's what your virginity would've wanted, *tilts her head down* my she rest in pleasure.

Silver: *pulls her hand away* Fucking dork. *starts laughing and looks at the time* it's late, you have work tomorrow right? Get some sleep, I gotta get ready for work.

Jenna: Yeah, yeah, I get ya. Oh, by the way, remember when you offered to let me in on your workout thing?

Silver: Yeah?

Jenna: Is that still on the table?

Silver: Oh, of course Jen, always. Is someone bothering you?

Jenna: no, no, I just wanna keep in shape in case I get a more physical job not need to outrun demons.

Silver: *laughs* ok ok, we can start tomorrow morning. Just lemme know when you're ready. Night Jenna

Jenna: Cool beans, Night Silver. *Jenna gets to her room and Silver changes into her uniform.*

Silver: *walks to work and the first thing she does is check on the Gold Den to make sure everything is in order* Hey girls, don't mind me, I'm just doing some maintenance checks, making sure everything is good to go for opening day.

Goldie: oh, of course, do you mind if we help?

Silver: not at all, I'd actually appreciate it. *the three of them spend a bit of time making sure the decorations look nice, nothing is loose and could break, and that the tables have enough room to comfortably sit at* Awesome, everything looks like it should. That was really the only thing I had to do so I don't know what to do now.

Springy: Oh, watch us perform! We haven't performed in front of a person in a while so we wanna make sure we didn't develop stage fright or anything like that. But since you know about us being alive you have to be honest or we might just have to punish you.~

Silver: *giggles* When you say it like that it makes me wanna lie.~ yeah sure, fire away.

Goldie activates the stage the stage and the two of them start singing a fast paced song called Gold Rush, all three remembering they've not had a songwriter in years. The performance is going smoothly, as if they just performed yesterday, but something... happens. Springy hits a power note arching herself back as if to sing up to the heavens, the light hits the mist around her just right. Suddenly, Silver freezes, she feels hot, her heart is beating a million miles an hour. Is She? No that's insane, even for her. And yet this feeling. She's so distracted she forgot she was judging their performance.