Recoil

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

Jenna wakes up and walks out to the living room to see her roommate with an oh so familiar smile on her face.

Jenna: *smirks* I know that look you lucky dog, you got some. *grabs her coffee and sits* Spill Smiley, I wanna know everything.

Silver: you wouldn't believe me if I told you, even if you did you'd make fun of me for it.

Jenna: do you really have so little faith in me? *Silver rolls her eyes and tells Jenna the entire story.* Man, talk about a Spicy time. So much for that Evasive training.

Silver: I just started and I was holding onto her, cut me some slack. At least that glitch is a rare occurrence.

Jenna: True, did you actually use that pepperoni on a pizza?

Silver: why? You want a slice?~ *she says with a smirk*

Jenna: oh yeah baby~ *smirks back making Silver go from Smug to flustered in an instant.* yeah, I can tease back now.

Silver: *gets a text* 'Oh thank God' one sec Jen. *opens it, it's from Robbie* "Hey, you said you rent an apartment, right? Is your landlord's name Jill?" *She texts back* "Dark skin, light hair, wears a track suit and a fat ass?"

Robbie: "odd ending detail but yeah that's her."

Silver: "yeah she's our landlord, why?"

Robbie: "Just got a tip from Vicci, she's scamming you, she's overcharging you to fund her personal life, take a look." *he sends a picture of her receipts in the tens of thousands of dollars* "she got that pic when she passed Jill on her patrol, you deserve to know, sorry you had to hear it from me."

Silver is so angry from this revelation that she punches her pancakes to mush.

Jenna: Whoa! What's with the flapjack abuse? You good?

Silver: *tosses Jenna her phone* read.

Jenna: *reads through the texts from Robbie* That no good, two faced, shit stained, thieving, manipulative BITCH! *slams down Silver's phone, forgetting it's not her own.* That does it, go look at apartment listings, we're moving out!

Silver: *silent for a moment, trying to calm down but still writhing* Agreed. *takes a breath* however, before we do, neither of us is in a sound enough mental state right now, we need to do something to cool off.

Jenna: Ughhhhh, you're right, we have to think about that properly and we can't do that when we wanna wring Jill's neck. What do you propose?

Silver: Well, we're both off, I say we head out for a while. Enjoy some activities or something but more importantly get some extra stuff for a girls' night, we can even invite Victoria if you're ok with that.

Jenna: I see no problem, what'd you have in mind?

Silver: we don't hang out as often as we did in college, And we don't have many decorations. I found this shop on my run yesterday where everything you buy you design and/or make, pottery, plates, scented candles, etc. I know it's not your style, not really mine either, but it'd still be pretty cool to have something we made around the place.

Jenna: hmmm, ok, honestly that sounds pretty nice, but I pick where we have lunch.

Silver: deal, after lunch we'll pick up stuff for girl's night. Come on, let's go. *she and Jenna head to her car and drive to the upper part of town*