Bet You Expected a Pun Here

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

Silver and Jenna are in Silver's room together. At the moment they're doing Silver's custom dance based workout. After about half an hour they take a rest to cool off.

Jenna: *breathing heavily* I still find it hard to believe that you stay in the amazing shape just by dancing.

Silver: believe it, dancing is just as effective as a morning jog and probably one of the most fun workouts.

Jenna: Well I can think of one that's more fun, but it requires a partner.~ *Silver roles her eyes as if to call her a perv* But for real, sorry for doubting you.

Silver: does this mean you'll start joining me more often? *she asked fully expecting Jenna to laugh in her face*

Jenna: mmmm maybe, I'll think about it. *to Silver's surprise she promises to consider the workout.* but for now we need to talk about what you'll wear.

Silver: Seriously? I still have tonight to get through, you agreed we'd go out-

Jenna: yeah yeah "after your trial week" no need to remind me. It's never to early to prepare your outfit for something. *she starts poking around Silver's closet* No, no, no, oh God no, definitely not.

Silver: Hey! I like a lot of those outfits.

Jenna: I mean yeah most of them are cute, albeit some of them I don't know what you were thinking, But not a single one is sexy enough to show off your natural raidant hotness.

Silver: you're absolutely certain your straight?

Jenna: I'd say the same thing to a guy, it's a fashion thing.

Silver: Here, tell ya what, after work before I take a nap, we go to the store, get the materials, get my measurements and you can make my outfit, fair?

Jenna: fair enough, fair enough, counter offer, we get the materials and measurements now before you go into work and I'll leave you alone for a couple days while I work on it.

Silver: Deal.

Jenna: Awesome, ok, measurements first. Strip it all off, bae. *Silver takes everything except her underwear off so Jenna can get her measurements, getting a little tempted to grope a few things.*

After the measurements they head out and get fabric and materials for Jenna to use, getting dinner on the way back. They get home with enough for Jenna to get started before going to bed and for Silver to relax and take a nap before getting changed and going to work. When she walks in, Silver is surprised to see the girls have a party set up.

Silver: What's all this for? *she says with a smile on her face*

Freddie: Well we know how long a trial week is so we wanna to celebrate you completing it.

Foxy: and if we're right, we're celebrating you getting the job.

Silver: you girls are too Damn sweet. Alright, let's party! *they all cheer*

The party kicks off with Silver word and has no intention of stopping till that 6 am bell chimes. There was pizza, sweets, games, rather inappropriate conversations topics, equally inappropriate stakes for losing said games, and most importantly, the group that Silver had grown to see as a second family. Silver is just sitting at a table watching everyone have a good time, and at around 2:30 Springy joins her.

Springy: you know, typically the guest of honor for a party is having a good time at said party that's in their honor.

Silver: who says I'm not having a good time? I'm just preserving my energy before someone decides to rip my uniform off and chew me out, literally.

Springy: *laughs* fair, but that's not happening unless you ask. Nevertheless, *pulls out a chair* It is illegal for the guest of honor to be alone *sits next to Silver* So I'm keeping you company.

Silver: *giggles* thanks Springy, Glad to know that even if I wanna be alone you'll be right there to say no.

Springy: *she laughs as they watch the party go on* Thank you for the Brownies by the way.

Silver: Oh, you're welcome, I'm glad you liked them. *she sits for a minute and sighs* Springy, I need to tell you something. I- *Suddenly there a loud bang coming from the front, everyone looks to see someone had kicked the door down.*

It was Jill, she busted down the door with a psychotic look in her eyes, mascara running down her face and a revolver in her hand. She lifts it up pointing it at Silver.

Jill: Nobody. Fucking. Move.

Silver: Jill, calm down, I don't wanna hurt you.

Jill: SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT NOT WANTING TO HURT ME!

Silver: You hurt me first. It's not my fault you took advantage of everyone.

Jill: either brave or stupid of you to talk back like that to someone pointing a gun at you.

Silver: I have to ask you to leave. Now. Or I will call the cops and make you.

Jill: *pulls the hammer back* gonna be hard to do with a bullet in your chest. *she pulls the trigger*

Right as the gun is fired Silver braces for the shot, but it's Chica who takes the bullet. She spazzes out from malfunctioning and shuts down, Freddie and Bonnie look in shock and almost break down into tears. Jill returns the gun to pointing at Silver.

Silver: you heartless bitch. She didn't do anything to you! She was just a kid!

Jill: it's a robot you dumbass, you've been here too long, you think the scrap metal is alive. *hearing her say this pissed Silver off beyond reason.* So this is what's going to happen: you're going to come with me, quit your job, cut off all ties to everyone you know. You will be my pet, my wife, and I will be your one and only, you'll love me and only me. Refuse and I'll kill you and Jenna and burn this hellhole down.

Silver: *without a word Silver starts making her way to Jill. She feels Springy grab her arm, begging her not to go.* My job is to protect you all, I'm gonna do just that. I will do what I have to. *continues to walk up*

Jill: Good Girl Emily, don't worry, you'll be in the right mindset soon enough. *strokes her hair*

Silver: I already am.

Jill: hm?

Silver: and my name, IS SILVER! *throws an elbow in Jill's face and claws her arm, making her grip on the gun weaker.*

Silver tries to take the gun from Jill but she regains her grip and it becomes a fight again. After half a minute of wrestling a gunshot is heard and the two of them stop, four more are heard right after.

Silver drop to the floor, her stomach bleeding bad, and Jill points the gun to her head.

Springy: SILVER! *She tries to run to Silver but Goldie and Freddie hold her back.*

Silver can barely move, it's hard to even breath, Her vision is faded and everything is a blur. She looks up at Jill, taunting her to do it, but suddenly Jill collapses For some reason, but why? Apparently there was a figure behind Jill that knocked her out, it was hard to make out. The figure runs to the emergency phone and the last thing Silver sees is Springy knelt over her, holding her close and crying.

Silver: D-don't C-cry, *she holds Springy's hand* It's been, Ngh... one hell of a week, girls.

The blood loss is too much, Silver blacked out.