Epilogue: Here we go Again

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

2 months have passed since the incident with Jill. Emily is out on the road, driving to meet with her friends at a karaoke bar, it's storming like a monster but this had been planned for weeks and nothing was stopping it except an act of God. Well clearly the Gods had something to say about it, a stray lightning bolt strikes a tree near the road and the wind blows it towards the road. Emily hits the breaks as hard as she can but the rain made the road to wet to stop, the tree falls on Emily's car, crushing it and fatally injuring her.

Her ribs are broken, so are her legs, and she's bleeding internally. She tries to door, but it won't budge, so she beats on her window to break it and climb out. She reaches for her phone, ready to dial 911, but she can feel herself fading, there's no way she's gonna make it, so she decides to text Robbie and Victoria.

Emily: "I just got in an accident, Ribs punctured something, I'm not gonna make it, it's time." *She sends her location*

Victoria: *Rushes up with Robbie in the passenger seat* EMILY! *runs up to her and picks her up*

Robbie: Get her in the back! *he opens the door for Victoria as she rests Silver in the back seat, he then gets back in the passenger seat* Let's get to Freddie's!

Victoria: Right. *Guns it over to Freddie's  and grabs Emily's body, as they walk in Victoria notices something about her* Rob, she's not breathing. *Robbie walks up to her and checks her pulse. He shakes his head* Are we too late?

Robbie: maybe not. Let's get her to Parts and Service, I'll get Mari.

Robbie runs to grab Mari as Victoria jogs to Parts and Service and lays Emily on the workbench. Robbie barges in, Mari following suit.

Mari: What's going on? Is everything- *she sees Emily's body on the workbench* Oh, I see.

Victoria: you said you've been working on perfect the Soul Transfer spell, right? Will it work?

Mari: it still needs some fine tuning, but if she's dead it might actually be easy. *she uses some of Emily's blood to channel and contain her soul.* Robbie, take her body to a hospital or a morgue. *she then performs the spell to move Silver into the Silver Wolf animatronic.* Silver, can you hear me?

This Story will now follow Jenna Lillium:

It's been a week since Silver died. Her funeral is today and Jenna is saying her goodbyes.

Jenna: *sniff* Good bye, Bae. Life isn't gonna be the same without you. You were too young to go like this.

Victoria: Bae, huh? Were you two...?

Jenna: hm? Oh, no no, it's just an endearment, I call all my friends Bae. I'm glad you came miss Afton.

Victoria: of course, Silver was important to all of us, even those she barely worked with.

Jenna: She was a really fun girl.

Victoria: Hey, we've made a special attraction in her honor, we want you to be one of the first few to see, we're having a vip unveiling in a few hours. Free food and a show from the star animatronic.

Jenna: Hmm, yeah, I'll be there. Sound like fun, see ya then. *Soon the funeral is over and Jenna heads back home to get ready for the unveiling, on the way to her room she passes Silver's* 'I'm gonna need a better paying job, or a new roommate, to keep this place. Maybe I'll talk to Vicci about Silver's old job, see what the fuss is about.' *she gets changed into something more comfortable, and more importantly fashionable, and walks over to Freddie's.*

When she gets there she sees a handful of people there waiting with her, all of which being a bit surprising for Freddie's to have found. There was their current friend group, which Jenna guessed made sense, But they somehow Tracked down Ricky, an old high school friend and the guy that wrote the play that shaped Silver's life. What was more confusing to Jenna than who *was* here was who *wasn't*, the only family she saw was Silver's big sister and her younger twin cousins, no parents, no aunts or uncles, no brothers. As Jenna's about to mingle Robbie and Victoria slip out of the office.

Victoria: thank you all for being patient, please follow us. *she and Robbie walk down one of the hallways, the group including Jenna follows them until they're stopped in front of a nicely decorated door, it's a cream colored door with Silver accents and a sign that reads "Silver's Dancercise Cafe".* you're all here because you were very, very important to Miss Emily Hendra. She would've wanted you to be the first to enjoy this place.

Robbie: we made this room, routine, and menu off of what we know and learned about Miss Hendra, and hope you approve of it, Please remember if you feel we shouldn't open this, we won't. With that said and without further ado, allow me to welcome you to Silver's Dancercise Cafe as it's first guests. *he opens the door and everyone walks in*

Everyone looks around in awe at the extent they went to for this room. Some were trying the free food from the menu, Some checking out the custom made Dancercise machines for when the animatronic Silver was between shows, and Ricky and Jenna stared in awe at the perfect recreation of Degara as an animatronic named after the girl of honor herself.

Silver: Heya Friends, Name's Silver Degara, Dancercise Enthusiast and lover of... well food. If you have any questions about me or my Cafe just fire away.

Ricky: *wastes no time* Do you know where your design comes from?

Silver: Of course. *strikes a pose* My model is di-rectly based off the character design for Degara the Silver Wolf, from the middle school play Amira and the Mist Forest, Written by Ricky Arili. Silver Played Dagara in the play and that role attributed to her First love, first heartbreak, and sexual awakening, she owes her love life to you Ricky.

Ricky: *holding back his tears* Thanks. *walks around*

Jenna: *walks up to Silver* My turn, do you mind if we chat for a minute, despite how weird it is.

Silver: Aww come on Jenna, it's not weird, after all, she didn't think it was. Sure, let's chat, But something tells me you just need me to listen.

Jenna: thanks. So, I'm gonna take the night shift. Silver talked about it so much and it sounds like fun, that and I feel like I'm helping her by taking care of the animatronics. I just hope I can do a good job, I'm not too worried about that whole "The animatronics are alive" thing but I still wanna take good care of everything, you think I'll be ok?

Silver: Hon, the fact that you're this worried about doing a good job means you're gonna be amazing. Shoot the shot, go for it.

Jenna: Thanks. *she stops for a minute and laughs at herself* 'I give Silver shit for talking to Bonnie and here I am talking to a bot' I just wish I could've told Silvy I love her one last time, she's like a sister to me. *She starts to walk away and approach Victoria*

Silver: *loud enough for Jenna to barely hear her* Love ya too, Jen. *When Jenna turns around she shoots a wink at her, making her smile as she continues on her way*
___________________________________________
To be continued... in Viral Impact with Jenna.