Freedom

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

Silver is awakened from her nap by the arrival of Victoria and Robbie to help move. The four of them grab Jenna and Silver's belongings to a truck Robbie brought, by the last few boxes Jill steps out and intercepts the group.

Jill: you two aren't serious about leaving are you?

Jenna: yes we are. We have no reason to stay and deal with you. *She, Victoria, and Robbie push passed her, Silver however isn't moving an inch*

Jill: *shoots a smirk and walk up to Silver* You don't wanna leave me, do you?~ *she reaches to stroke her hair*

Silver: *pulls away* you used us for your own personal gain. We, I, Don't need that in my life.

Jill: Awww sweetie, don't be like that. You forget all the good times we had.

Silver: Oh believe me, those "good times" burned a hole in my heart when you walked away, Plumeria. *Robbie and the girls are floored by this revelation and Jill simply shoots another smirk*

Jill: Ohoho, "Plumeria"? Haven't called me that since middle school, Emmy Wemmy.

Silver: because you haven't acted like her till now. You're selfish, manipulative, entitled, and a traitor to love. The only difference is there's no saving you, there's no lifting any curse off of you, this is just who you are. *pushes past her*

Jill: *turns around to face her* Hey! How can you say such things to me? Did our relationship mean nothing to you?!

Silver: *she stops in her tracks, puts her box down and turns to face Jill* Mean Nothing? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! *Jenna jumps back at the very rare sound of Silver yelling* I showed you nothing but love and compassion in that month and a half we were together, took you to the best places I could for date, got you the best gifts, and you said TO MY FACE THAT I WAS NOTHING MORE THAN AN EXPERIMENT TO YOU!

Jill: We can have that again, by far you were the best of everyone I was with. Come on, don't you miss me?~ *reaches for her hair again*

Silver: *grabs her wrist to stop her* You're half right, I miss the times we had together, I miss the feeling of fitting in another woman's arms and feeling her warmth. But no, I don't miss you, and if you think for even a second I want that abusive ass relationship back you're dumber or crazier than I thought. *she turns around and picks up the box* Enjoy your castle, Your Highness. *walks away and puts her box in the truck* Oh by the way, Victoria, I got the idea from Bonnie to make a fan favorites menu for the Den.

Victoria hops into Silver car and Silver joins her in the passenger seat. Victoria drives over to the new apartment for Silver and Jenna. The two of them talk the whole ride, Victoria trying to bring up what happened and Silver trying to avoid it. Soon they all arrive and unload the boxes after getting keys to the apartment. After all the boxes are in the apartment Victoria and Robbie head back to the Pizzeria for work.

Silver: ok, let's get these boxes unpacked.

Jenna: Hold on a minute. You just dropped a major bombshell and let out a lot of emotions back there, are you ok?

Silver: of course, why wouldn't I be? Come on, let's do this.

Jenna: *rests a hand on Silver's shoulder* Please talk to me.

With those four word, the emotional build-up is too much. Suddenly all the pain Jill caused Silver flowed and hit her all at once. She welled up and broke down in tears, wrapping her arms around Jenna for a hug.

Jenna: *she hugs Silver tight* Why didn't you tell me Jill was Plumeria?

Silver: *sniff* I didn't want you to know it was my fault we were in that shitty situation.

Jenna: Why would it be your fault? *Silver sits her down and tells her everything. How Jill kept in contact during college, How she lead her on with the false possibility of being together again, and how she used Silver's feelings to get whatever she wanted. Silver then apologized for getting Jenna wrapped up in these harmful delusions and mentions that she was so blinded by the desperate desire of having someone like she had Jill that she couldn't see she was being used. Jenna clenches her fist and stands up* You have nothing to apologize for, That bitch took your golden heart and used it against you. She used you, she manipulated you, and she made you feel like trash, do Not apologize for that demon. *she then gets an idea* get your coat, now.

Silver: huh? What about the Unpa-

Jenna: Now. Emily.

Silver: *scaredly obeys, Jenna only calls her "Emily" when she's dead serious* Y-yes ma'am. *she gets her coat on and heads to the door with Jenna*

Jenna: You know you don't actually need your coat right? It's just a figure of speech, I just mean we're going out.

Silver: why didn't you just say that? *she tosses her coat aside in the apartment*

Jenna: I was making a statement. *leaves the apartment and heads to Silver's car with her, hoping in thr driver's seat* do you have your wallet on you?

Silver: Yeah? I always do *gets in the passenger seat*

Jenna: Give. *Silver hands over her wallet and she locks it in a compartment in the car.* I see, hear, or feel that open and you pay hell. *she starts the drive and after a few minutes stops at the Treat Peak Hotspot. She steps out and drags Silver with her*

Silver: what are we Doing here?

Jenna: I'm treating you to a soak and a meal, and I don't wanna hear a peep of resistance out of you, got it?

Silver: Eep! Yes ma'am. *she follows obediently as Jenna them a table in one of the hotsprings and orders for the both of them.* Thank you Jenna.

Jenna: Hm? Oh I just figured this would be the best place to unwind.

Silver: No, I mean thank you for always being there for me when I was my lowest. That, and forcing me to let you treat me.

Jenna: yeah, sorry for going all "Generosity General" on ya. I know you won't let me help if I don't. *she hugs Silver* And I told you I'd always be here for you. I never want you to think you can't tell me something ok? I will Always listen and Always be here for you.

Silver: even when I told you the animatronics are alive.

Jenna: oh, right, about that, sorry for what I said about that. It's just a little hard to believe.

Silver: I thought the same thing, stop by some night, you'll see.

Jenna: *giggles* yeah yeah whatever. Love ya bae

Silver: love ya too. *the two of them eat their food. Once they're done they head home and fully unpack before turning in for the night.*