For the Sake of Gold

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

Jenna is making Silver practice sewing while she start packing and Silver is wondering why this is what's going on right now.

Silver: *pricks her finger* Ow. *sucks on it* Remind me again why you make me do this.

Jenna: because it's a good skill to have. And do you actually want to have to call me for anything?

Silver: good point, but still I don't see many instances where I'd need this.

Jenna: Hey, you never know. What if you rip your uniform or one of the animatronic's suits gets a tear. *she hears another "OW" assuming Silver pricked herself again.* I think that's good for today. Mind showing me? *Silver walks up with the two fabrics sewn together* Wow, you did amazing, just watch your fingers more.

Silver: uh huh, yeah, got it. Need help here?

Jenna: yeah, I'd appreciate that, thanks. *the two of them spend the rest of their time packing before Silver takes a nap and gets ready for work.*

When Silver walks in she sees Goldie sitting at a table surrounded by some of the girls. Worried and wondering what's going on, she clocks in walks up asking what's up.

Goldie: today is a pretty hard day for me and Springy. I've come to terms with it, somewhat, but Springy isn't as ok with it. She's in the storeroom, would you mind talking to her? You seem to be able to talk to us well.

Silver: Oh, yeah, totally, I'll be back in a bit. *she walks off and heads to the storeroom, she knocks and immediately walks in* Hey grumpy, everything ok?

Springy: *looks up at Silver, then back down* leave me alone, I don't wanna talk about it.

Silver: I wanna help. Please lemme talk to you. *Springy turns away, Silver gets an idea and sighs at it* How about a trade? *Springy turns her head towards Silver* You tell me why today sucks... *takes a deep breath* and I'll tell you why I go by Silver.

Springy: *scoots over on the workbench and pats the seat next to her* you first.

Silver: *sits next to her* Don't trust me?

Springy: Call it Collateral. I don't want you to force yourself though.

Silver: No I really should tell this story to someone other than Jenna. *takes another deep breath* It was in middle school. I was in an end of year play my school was putting on and recording to watch at an end of year party. It was called Arila and the Mist Forest, I was playing the mythical silver wolf, Degara. She and The Elder Fairy's Middle daughter/main villain, Plumeria, are secret lovers, and at the near end of the play Degara and Plumeria are reunited and confess their love to each other and in front of everyone. Me and the girl playing Plumeria had to share a kiss scene, and we both enjoyed it far more than we expected. That's how I discovered I wasn't straight, and how I met my first girlfriend.

Springy: oh my god, that's incredibly sweet. It's not often something that magical happens.

Silver: heh, "magical" that's what I thought too. *Springy tilts her head in confusion* She and I, we spent a month and a half together during the summer, it was the most beautiful time and I was so happy with her. I thought it was going so well, but suddenly, *she starts tearing up* I wasn't enough for her. "You were a fun little experiment and all, but I gotta look around and see what actually fits." She Said to me. Experiment. The most magical and wonderful time of my life was just an experiment to her. And the worst part is, she still keeps in touch just to dangle our relationship over me. That one role in that one play lead to my first love, my first heartbreak, and my most important discovery. I want that role to be a part of me for all eternity.

Springy: oh, that's absolutely awful, I am so sorry I pushed it from you *hugs*

Silver: *hugs back, holding back her tears* it's ok *sniff* I actually feel better after telling it. Hey, would you mind-

Springy: Absolutely, I won't tell a soul till you're ready.

Silver: thanks, but I was gonna ask you to tell the gang that story. I want them to know it but I don't think my heart can take it, or my spine can take all the emotional hugs.

Springy: *giggles* 100%. Guess it's my turn, huh? Ok, 11 years ago to the date, after My and Goldie's set, Mairusu sat us down and told us we were too old to keep performing, he shut down Goldie's Diner and stuck us in storage at Freya's, we've not been on stage since.

Silver: *nods in understanding* And you miss it, right?

Springy: With all my heart. Goldie may have given up on ever getting back up there but I haven't! I'm determined to feel the spotlight on me again.

Silver: *she stops for a moment to think and gets an idea* hold on a minute. *opens the door and shouts* Hey Goldie, can you come in here a sec?

Springy: What are you doing?

Silver: Just trust me a little here. *Goldie walks in and asks what's up* I need you both to trust and go to sleep for a bit.

Goldie: why do you need us to sleep?

Silver: trust me and you'll see when you wake up. *Springy went to sleep mode first, Goldie gave Silver a look before following Springy into sleep mode. Once they're both out cold Silver locks the door and video calls Jenna* Jen, I need your help, it's a fashion emergency.

Jenna: *tiredly and groggily picks up the phone* You're lucky I love ya or I'd beat your ass for waking me up. What's the sitch?

Silver: *shows her Goldie and Springy slumped together on the workbench* I wanna make them show ready, can you help?

Jenna: I'm not awake enough to get over there and do a Decent job, but I can help you out while you sew them up.

Silver begrudgingly agrees and the two of them get to work. Jenna picks out the fabrics and Silver sews up the new suit and outfits. They do notice that there aren't any eyes to give Goldie, so they leave it be and call it an aesthetic choice. Once her job is done Jenna hangs up and after a few hours Silver finishes the job and wakes the girls up.

Silver: Morning girls. Can you two follow me please? *she walks out to the other girls and Silver and Goldie follow*

Freddie: oh wow girls.

Mari: you look stunning.

Bonnie: Makeover alert. *The Golden Sisters get confused and turn to each other, stunned by each other's newfound beauty. They turn to Silver, figuring that she had something to do with it.*

Silver: I wanted to help you two, so I made you a little more show ready. *the sisters rush up and hug Silver before mingling with the others. Bonnie walks up to her.*

Bonnie: this was a cool thing you did for them.

Silver: *keeping her voice down* oh, I'm not done. *Bonnie looks surprised* I'm gonna turn that room I reserved into a room for them. I may need a team to help me.

Bonnie: say no more, I'll do what I can to get that team during the day. *Silver gives a nod and every spends the rest of the night hanging out, Silver playing a dangerous game by working on the room concept right in front of the Golden sister, fortunately they were distracted by praise and flirting. Soon Enough 6 am rolls around.*