The Other Side of You (Part 2)

(Y/N)'s POV

"And done..." I said as I put the final touches on my art piece and ready for display. The art piece consists of just a canvas painted in black matte but it has a special effect that Alcina needs to do for the true painting to reveal. I can't help but feel anxious about my proposal later on and I better make sure to double-check everything before bringing Alcina here. I hope everything goe-huh. Pulling me out of my thoughts, something bumped me in my side or rather someone. A young girl not older than five in a green dress with red hair and light-green eyes. She was holding her stuffed bear and looking at me worriedly about accidentally bumping into me.

"Erm... Salut mic" I said

"Îmi pare atât de rău, domnișoară că te-am lovit. Sunt pierdut și nu-mi găsesc fratele sau prietenii. Vă rog să mă ajutați... Domnișoara Albu a spus că, dacă ne pierdem, ar trebui să căutăm adulții care lucrează aici și să cerem ajutor." The little girl said fast and in a worriedly tone that i didn't understand some parts. I'm still working on understanding romanian but not yet to a level from the locals here. Looking around, there isn't anybody around besides myself to help. I put out my phone and opened my translation app to solve this language barrier. Typing some words then showing it for her to read and give the device so she can type as well.

[I'm sorry but I can't understand. I only know a little Romanian. You can type here to help me understand.]

[I'm so sorry miss for hitting you. I'm lost and can't find my brother or my friends. Please help... Mrs. Albu said that if we get lost, we should look for the grown-ups working here and ask for help.]

[Of course. Let's go to the Information Desk on the first floor for help and find your brother and friends.]

[Thank you, Miss. My name is Daniela. What's yours?]

[Nice to meet you, Daniela. My name is (Y/N). So shall get going?]

After our typing conversation, I packed my stuff in my canvas bag and sling it on my shoulder. Then held Daniela's hand as we walked the hallways to the elevator. Seeing she tightly holds her bear, she's still scared of being lost. As we're waiting by elevator doors, we hear scampering footsteps coming closer to our direction. A young boy wearing blue casual clothes with a similar resemblance to Daniela and two other girls following in suit. One being a twelve-year-old blond wearing a pink dress with blue eyes and the other, a nine-year-old brunette hair wearing a yellow dress with amber eyes.

"Soră iată-te! Hei! Cine ești și ce-i faci surorii mele!" The boy said charging towards me with his fist raised and ready to attack me but he was quickly stopped by the brunette. Holding him by the waist as he screams and thrashes out of her grasp but to no avail in his attempts. Daniela let go of my hand and went to the boy's side to calm him down. At this point, I'm loss for words on how to deal with this big misunderstanding.

"Lasă-mă! Cassie! Poate că ea o ia pe Dani!" The boy said to the brunette girl.

"Hei! Hei! Calma Enoch. Ack!" The brunette said but the boy just bit the girl's arm causing her to let go. One thing lead to another then it became a full-on fight.

"Cassie, Enoch, te rog nu te mai lupta." Daniela said trying to stop the two but to no avail.

"(Sigh) Mamma mia this is getting out of hand..." I said a bit out loud. I was about to intervene but the blond girl told something that seems to quiet down the rest and then turn her attention towards me.

"I'm sorry for their behavior. We were worried when Daniela got separated from us and Enoch just acted like that thinking your take her away." The blond girl said. Finally one can speak English. Italian is my mother tongue but English is the language I mostly speak especially with business transactions or talking to foreigners.