008 Designated Driver

Due to Wren going to bed at such a late hour, she had unfortunately woken up much later in the day. It was a little past twelve in the afternoon when she finally rolled out of bed, where she put on some normal day clothes, making her way to the living room.

All three boys were already up and at it when she walked out, chatting, eating, and discussing plans Wren wasn't aware of.

Punz checked his watch and his eyes found the groggy blonde girl. "Good morning, sunshine. Well, more like afternoon. Someone slept in."

"Yeah, sorry." Wren rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "I didn't sleep well last night."

"Oh we know." Punz replied. "Sapnap was just telling us about how you're the prettiest man he'd ever seen."

Wrens cheeks turned hot at the statement, and she looked over to Sapnap smiling. "I did not tell you guys that! It was a joke and Wren told Dream and now he won't stop calling me a simp."

"You are." Dream nodded.

Sapnap sighed and walked away from the group. "Oh, shut the fuck up."

Wren laughed at the boys misfortune, as Punz spoke up. "We also were talking about going to a get-together tonight, with some of our other friends. Would you be cool with that?"

"Am I invited? Or are just you guys going?" Wren questioned.

Dream and Punz laughed. "No, you're invited, Wren. So you want to go?"

"Yeah, I like meeting your friends. Most of them are nice to me." Wren said, eyeing Dream.

Dream shook his head. "I'll remember that when you need a designated driver tonight."

Wren raised her eyebrows, and Punz chimes in, "She doesn't drink, so if anything she'll be our DD."

"Fine by me." Dream replied. "But we've got some time before we head over there, anything specific you wanna do today Wren. Maybe something I can participate in?"

"I was actually hoping to go to the beach again, have some time away from the grouch." Wren teased.

Dream rolled his eyes and adjusted his face mask, "If you think I'm annoying wait till you meet some of the other guys tonight. Good luck, Wren."

"On second thought, maybe I'll stay home." Wren laughed.

Dream crossed his fingers and Punz hit his arm. "Be nice. And you'll like most of the guys tonight, I'm sure. Only one that might get on your nerves is Quackity."

"Great!" Wren sighed. "Well, before the party, I was hoping we could just stay in and watch some movies? Or something? I don't know, I'm still pretty tired."

"I'm fine with that." Sapnap shrugged.

"Of course you are," Dream started. "Simp."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚