012 Exposed

user | fan
TidBit being doxed was not one of
my Monday predictions

user1 | username
Upsetting to see TidBit got doxed
Guys, don't use her real name out of
respect. I'm sure she's having a hard time
with the things being discussed rn
|
user | fan
Literally. I feel so bad for her

username | fanaccount
surprised Wren @tidbit never
mentioned her brothers suicide
before. kind of an odd thing to
hide.
|
fan | dsmpfan
literally what I was thinking
fanacc | dreamfan
if I was related to her, I'd prob
kms too
user | fan
Have you guys maybe thought that
this shit is her personal information?
Her past? She doesn't have to talk ab it

username1 | fan
Wren's personal info being
leaked is a blessing in disguise.
Shows you shouldn't stan everyone, esp
not people who blanantly ignore their
brothers suicide? like wtf?

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

That morning, Wren had been doxed.

Her real name, phone number, and brother's passing had been leaked across the internet for everyone to see. Thank god her address hadn't been leaked, but it almost seemed inconsequential in comparison to the way she was being berated on social media.

She hadn't even looked, she couldn't have. Every couple seconds she'd receive a new call, or text message. Wren couldn't even go on her phone to check her platforms even if she wanted to.

Ki wouldn't let her anyways. She suggested Wren just stay inside that day, sit devoid of her phone and try to relax.

At eight in the morning, Ki helped Wren disconnect her phone number, and arrange to receive a new one. Ki helped Wren out as much as she could, even contacting Punz to let him know Wren was okay, after he too blew up the girls phone.

Wren was devoid of emotions that day. She felt sick, because even though she couldn't see what the people were writing, she knew what it was. She knew that Adam would be brought into all of this, something she couldn't bear to imagine.

The entire morning, and well into the afternoon, she sat in silence, as Ki did her best to console her.

And Ki did everything she could. She took to twitter to defend her friend, explain to all the angry people that they had no right to attack her friend, as her personal information did not belong to them.

She would occasionally show Wren tweets expressing their condolences to the girls, but it didn't matter. Wren felt as if her life went up in flames. Her name being exposed and her deceased brother being dragged through mud all over twitter.

She cried a lot, that day. She cried until she could barely talk, let alone breath.

But Ki was there for her, all the way.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

By dinner time that day, she had finally received her new phone number. She was thankful for the phone company workers who were understanding and helped her set up a new number so quickly.

And not even ten minutes later, she began to receive text messages from her friends.

Ki had sent out a massive group text to as many of Wren's friends that she could. Punz being one of them.

Punz was the first one to call Wren, his voice alone helping soothe the girl's nerves.

"I know it seems like the world is ending," Punz comforted the girl. "But it'll blow over soon. It's twitter, you've seen how quickly they move on."