010 Incoming Call

It had been a week since Wren left Florida, and life continued to get better for her.

     After her trip to Florida, openly posting about her friendship with the Dream Team, the views on her Twitch streams had gone up exponentially.

     This didn't surprise Wren at all, considering her streams following Florida mainly consisted of the Dream Team boys and Punz teaching the girl how to play Minecraft, while roasting and terrorizing her during the process.

     It seemed that both fan bases enjoyed the weird mash up of streamers, as view counts went up every stream, and she was increasingly becoming a popular streamer on the platform.

     Not only was the Dream Team present during her streams, but other friends of Punz she had met in Florida also joined as well. Her first stream back from Florida, she was raided by Quackity and his stream while she was playing Minecraft with the guys.

     Karl had also joined one night, sneaking into their discord call thanks to Sapnap, and tricking Wren into thinking a fan had somehow hacked themselves in.

     The last person to make themselves appear during Wren's stream was a young boy named TommyInnit, who was added to their call by George, and began relentlessly teasing all of boys calling them 'simps' for playing with the girl.

     The newfound attention was a lot to take in for Wren, but she was thankful that more and more people began to enjoy her streams, and that she was gifted the opportunity to meet new friends and other streamers every time she was on the platform.

     She was also thankful for her growing friendship with Sapnap. While her feelings for the boy were still present, she had managed to push them down deeper into herself, and was solely focusing on their friendship as a whole. Even off stream, they talked frequently.

      Every time she posted on Instagram, Sapnap would comment, he would reply to her tweets, and vice versa.

      It was common for the pair to text each other during the day, and she had even gotten the chance to call him a couple times late at night when the two weren't busy.

      She was extremely grateful that the brunette came into her life, and she hoped he would stay in it.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

tiddies | tidbit
no stream tn guys
feeling a bit sick :,(
|
sapnap | sapnap
it's because I'm not there
tiddies | tidbit
you wish
tommy | tommyinnit
when will the simping end ??
tiddies | tidbit
you be quiet young boy!
|
george | georgenotfound
Now what am I gonna watch tn?
tiddies | tidbit
My old streams 😏
george | georgenotfound
absolutely not
|
punz | punztw
thank god 🙏
tiddies | tidbit
Rude old man

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

     The truth was, Wren wasn't feeling sick that night. She just didn't want to stream.

     It was MCC night, and she had been reading up on the event, and she wanted to delay her stream to instead sit back and watch her friends play in the tournament.

    As much as she loved Punz, she planned on watching Sapnap's stream that night. He was paired with George, and two other players called Antfrost and Sylvee. Wren had heard of Antfrost before, considering she had watched Dream's manhunt videos, but she had never heard of the girl streamer.

      Dream was paired with three streamers she didn't know much about, and Punz was teammates with CaptainPuffy, the girl from the party, and two other streamers.