023 False Alarm

Luke

You busy tn?

Not really
What's up

Wanna chat with me while I steam?
George, Sap, and Dream are too
They're just commentating what I
try to speed run

Yeah what time

7

Ok cool

Sick
Thank you

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"You're joining us tonight?" Sapnap said through the phone, the excitement evident in his phone. "Good. I'm excited."

Wren smiled, looking at the boy through her phone screen. "Me too. It should be fun, even though I don't know much about speed running."

"Meh, neither does Punz and he's trying." Sapnap joked. "You'll be good, we're just the peanut gallery to keep the stream interesting."

"I guess I can do that." Wren proposed. "As long as you guys give me a chance to speak."

Sapnap laughed. "You'll just have to talk over us, I guess."

Wren shook her head, flipping the boy off as he laughed at the girl in front of him. He shook his head, and continued. "Have you thought about coming out to Orlando anytime soon?"

Wren pondered for a moment. "Um... probably not, unfortunately. I have a lot of stuff here to worry about first, but eventually I'll come out."

"Eventually?" Sapnap whined. "C'mon Wren, what's so important?"

"I don't know." She replied sarcastically. "Maybe getting my setup straightened out, important business meetings, getting furniture."

Wren gestured to her half empty apartment, only containing a small dining table and a few chairs. Sapnap rolled his eyes, "That can wait. How much do I have to pay you to fly out?"

"Nothing, Nick. I will, just not now." Wren responded.

Sapnap grunted into the phone, shaking his head. He opened his mouth to say something before the door to his room opened. "Nick we- Are you on the phone? Who are you talking to?"

Wren stifled her laugh as she heard Dream barge in, Sapnap immediately going into defensive mode. "Dre- Clay! Knock you asshole, what do you want."

Dreams voice got louder as he made his way further into the room, Sapnap tilting his phone to hide Wren's smiling face.

"Is that a girl?" Dream asked, laughing at Sapnap's defensive demeanor.

"It's just Wren." Sapnap replied, still shielding his phone. "What do you want?"

Wren called out to the boy. "Hi, Clay!"

"Ohhh." Dream uttered. "I see, I'll leave you alone. To talk."

"Shut the fuck up. Do you need something?" Sapnap replied, annoyance lacing his tone.

"Not anymore." Dream laughed, shouting out "Bye Wren!" before closing the door. Sapnap shook his head, "Sorry. He's fucking weird and doesn't know how to knock."

"It's cool." Wren shrugged. "Me and Clay are besties anyways."

"Yeah." Sapnap scoffed. "I bet."

"Don't be jealous, Nick." Wren teased.

Sapnap shook his head, a tight grin arranged on his face, before he teased back. "How could I not be?"