slipping up

i rush over to the shop only to be help back by a police officer. they had barricaded the entrance. there was police and paramedics i look around frantically for the family that's when i notice susan by herself . 

lizzie had gotten out of the car and was beside me by now so with one glance to her to get her attention so she knows where im going i run to susan. she was sitting in the back of an ambulance a thing wrapped around her shoulders looking quite shaken. 

what was concerning is she was the only person from the family i could see. i slowed my pace as i got closer to her and when she noticed someone approaching her gaze snapped up to me. susan blinked a couple times before looking me in the eye. i took the final step softly wrapping my arms around her. 

"what happened, how are you? where are the others?" i questioned all at once. she laughed quietly before responding 

"some robbers broke in everyones okay, jamie was at ty's and jessie at a friends" she explains i nod still holding her hand firmly 

"what about alex where's he" i questioned. she stiffened slightly and pointed over to another ambulance when he was getting treated for some of his wounds definitely more banged up. 

"he tried to fight them off, he can be really silly sometimes" she laughs locking eyes with the other shop owner who smiles back giving a small wave before getting told of for moving his arm when they were trying to do something. 

as if on cue a car pulls up and jessie, jamie and ty all step out. standing behind the doors taking in the scene before rushing up to susan much like myself not spotting alex as he was more hidden. while the twins talk to their mother obviously worried i talk to ty.

we talk for a couple of minutes until i excuse myself from the family and walk back over to lizzie who was anxiously waiting. when i get to her i grab her hand as i know it calms her. 

"is everyone alright what happened the police wouldnt tell me anything" she asks concerned. she barely knew these people but still cared. she knew they were important to me. 

"just a robbery everyone is alright" i tell her with a small smile. she nods. just as the world goes round the scene clears out quite fast. people still were not allowed in the shop because of the broken glass so we sat outside talking. we all had doughnuts and water from the police who were VERY nice. the cafe had some outside seats not many but enough. 

lizzie and susan were in a comfortable conversation, alex was talking to the police as susan had just finished talking to them. they were being asked if there was anyone that would want to break in or anyone against them, all that kinda thing. 

"dont you have school y/n/n" alex asks walking back over putting his hands on jessies shoulders. 

"well" 

"your still going" lizzie and suzan say making everyone laugh. saying our goodbyes lizzie leads me back over to her parked car. 

"shit im a tad late" i laugh seeing the time. "maybe i just skip the day, we could go to the beach, have some bonding time get icecreams" i smile trying to convince lizzie. 

"nope ill see you later yeah?" she smiles pulling me into a side hug kissing my forehead. 

"fine bye mum" right after i say that i freeze trying to unbuckle my seatbelt as fast as i can but lizzie just grabs my hand. 

"its okay y/n, its not the first time you've said it" she smiles and my face pales

time skip 

" so whos your favourite widow" my drama teacher asked us as we were all on beanbags in her office eating lunch "well out of the 3 we know mostly" she adds knowing there was more but we only really learn about 3. 

"well we know 4 dont we theres natasha romanoff, yelena belova, melina something and alina max-" i stopped. 

"whos alin oh" dahlia starts but also stops.

"alina max-what who are you talking about" the teacher asked sceptical 

"uh nothing ms" dahlia covers up. 

"something your not telling me. hmm y/n" she questioned with a raised eyebrow and a smirk 

"just a book i was reading and told dahlia about" marvel will have my arse if they found out i almost turned into tom holland. 

a/n 

this is sloppy but at least its something. 

watching tangled while writing this