LET'S GO TO THE BEACH

After working hard for the rest of the week, Julio decided to go to Coconut Heights for the day with his crew, They'd set up sun loungers in the best spot, and brought along a picnic, football, and some accessories and had been there from six in the morning.

It was now half nine, and Max was sitting, wearing his shades and reading some book about Narconomics, and Julio was playing soccer in the sand with Teo, who was winning:

"Ayo! That doesn't count!" Julio yelled.

Lombard smirked. "No yes, it does."

Teo smiled. "Does too. See, it's over the line."

Julio inspected the draw on goal lines and sighed. Teo cheered.

Lombard smirked. "I told you, Jules."

Julio nodded. "Yeah, whatever. I'm still winning."

"According to your faulty counting skills. Teo's now drawing with you. 2-2." Lombard couldn't wait to add his point to a slightly annoyed Julio.

"Ayo, whatever poop deck," Julio muttered under his breath as he kicked the ball back to Teo. "You love it when I'm wrong, don't you?"

"It's funny, and it amuses me to see you flustered," Lombard admitted.

"Why?"

"It's kinda cute, in a weird way."

Julio raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Cute?"

Like a grumpy puppy, or something."

Julio chuckled as Teo passed him the ball. Julio passed it some more before Teo started to run towards him. Julio smirked and managed to lob the ball from him and chip it over Teo and score a goal.

He took off his shirt and started to run around whooping. He playfully tackled Teo, who tickled him back. Lombard was slightly amused.

Max stared at them both and shook his head. "Such children."

"Ayo! Says the grumpy old man who isn't playing with us."

"I'd kick both your asses anyway."

Julio smirked. "Then why don't you come over and play?"

Max rolled his eyes. "This book is more interesting and too good to put down."

"Ayo whatever." Julio nodded. "It was the first to three, and I won that game, so I'm gonna take a break. Buy some coffee."

"On the beach?"

"Well, duh. At the Sunset Café, over here." Julio pointed to it, as he walked over towards it. "You want anything?"

Max nodded. "A flat white—"

"—Didn't you get in bed with her last week?" Julio winked.

Max grunted. "Just get me one with caramel sauce, please."

"That's a macchiato, and I will get you one." Julio nodded and turned around to face Teo. "Teo, how about you?"

"Iced coffee, please."

Julio nodded as he started to make his way across the sand to the shop.

Out of nowhere, he felt a vibration. A hole appeared in the sand, and Alexis popped out of it wearing nothing but a pair of Strawberry Shortcake boxers. He was as dazed and confused as Julio was, staring back down at him.

"Ayo, are you a Ghostie now too?" Julio asked.

"A what?" Alexis replied back as he rubbed his eyes.