ANGEL'S HILLS

After their steamy make-out session and Julio ordered a drink, Steph gave Julio a band and they saw the second half of Andy Flow's concert in the Main Room.

Alexis tagged along as well.

People were handing out glowsticks, and Julio took two.

When the ANDY FLOW THEME came on, everyone was in their element. They were chanting along and dancing around in the hall. Andy let them all sing it.

They stayed for the next hour and a half and enjoyed it. Julio filmed some footage and put it on his Instagram. It got some good comments and some people shared it, and it got people talking. Almost went viral, but he didn't care much.

He had another couple of drinks before then the show was over.

It went out with a bang when he played one of his new songs, MI AMOR. The hall erupted with cheers and a thunderous reception.

He was glad that he went, but the night was far from over.

Julio had decided to go for a walk when Alexis headed home. He brought Lombard away from the glitz and the glamor of the marble streets and clubs to a more secluded place outside of Angel Hills.

Lombard was confused. "Why did you walk us out here? It took us fifteen minutes to get here. This better be good."

"It is," Julio nodded, "we're almost here."

Lombard started to pant as they went up a path, and then some hills. "You have a penchant for torturing me, don't you?"

Julio shook his head. "I like the mountains and nature walks. I like to chill at times too."

"You already brought me on one of these."

"So? It's a nice night, and we need to burn off our alcohol calories... and everything still looks vaguely nice and sparkling."

Lombard looked at him. "You're still high?"

"I said VAGUELY."

"Okay, I get your point."

Julio brought them higher, and higher up the rocky path. He kept pushing forward and jumping over the bigger pieces of a broken boulder until he reached a summit about fifteen minutes later.

They were higher up than they'd ever been before. Julio took several steps forward and looked down at Angel Hills below. He turned around to Lombard, who was sitting on a small boulder, and asked him. "Have you ever wondered why this place is called Angel Hills?"

He shook his head. "Not once."

Julio looked down at the view below. "Come over and see."

Lombard reluctantly got up and looked down.

Everything was divine looking.

The rows of neon-lined shiny streets and water fountains below were picturesque. The malls, palm trees, green parks, and fancy all-in-one sports stadiums stood out in the mass of uber-expensive apartments, designer stores, penthouses, hotels, and bungalows in the center of town.

The surrounding villas, large houses, and ranches spread out over the hills looked small compared to how they normally were, but still as vibrantly colorful.

The whole scene was a real-life postcard, and Julio drank it all in.

Whipping out his phone, he took several panoramic snaps of Angel Hills.

It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for him, and he wanted to remember it just as much as the rest of his night. He wanted to look back on it and remember the good times and share them.