[Prologue]

Karlie was a 23 year old buisnesswoman. A woman who knew exactly what she wanted to do, a woman with a straight vision. Even the way she dressed - coats, high heels, a lot of makeup and perfect hair. And when she wanted something, she got it. Whatever it was. She was pretty tall, taller than girls usually were. But she was actually enjoying that she was taller than a lot of men. She never actually liked men. They were nothing to her. But she had real passion for girls... especially... younger girls.

Taylor was a sweet, cute and shy 18 year old girl. Right as she graduated from high school, she tried to get a work as an assistant, or secretary. She actually managed to get to work for one of the biggest CEOs in New York. Her style was very girly and preppy and she was sometimes acting a little bit childish. She used to had many friends, but she has just a few of them now. But that's okay for her. She is still discovering who she is and what she wants in life.

This story is about Taylor slowly falling in love with Karlie, while Karlie wants Taylor with a burning passion. Is Taylor going to be happy with what Karlie will want her to do? Is there something about Karlie that Taylor will find out?...

A/N: So this is the prologue to my new story called Next. I really hope you will like this story, because it's something that I wanted to write for so long. If you're excited for more, please vote or comment to let me know, or you can follow me so you can know exactly when the new part is comming! :)