[3]

Taylor's POV

After I came home, I went straight to the shower. All the stress fell off my shoulders as the hot water touched my skin, slowly, but surely. I couldn't think about anything else than the only person that made me the most confused. Karlie Kloss.

Sure, she is pretty hot. Sure, she is clever, smart and everything. But when she kissed me today... That was a little bit too much. She touched me yesterday, kissed me today... what is about to happen tomorrow? Will she actually force me to... do something more?

I am scared. But I am also a little bit...

...turned on?

No, that's weird. Or it isn't?

She seems to be dominant. She knows what she wants, does everything for it and gets it. And now she wants me.

I walked out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I have full, pink lips and ocean blue eyes. Maybye I should try some makeup...? I opened the locker next to the sink and found a small pocket with mascara, eye liner, and red lipstick. I applied the mascara on my eylashes, which made my eyes pop. I used to wore a small amount of mascara, but then I was for all-natural look. But this looks very pretty. Maybye I should try it tomorrow.

I skipped the eye liner and moved on to the lipstick. Not bad, I thought when my lips turned red. They looked even prettier when they were darker. But I won't wear it for work tomorrow. The eyes will be enough.

Karlie's POV

I finally kissed her, I thought as I was showering. Well, it was only a matter of time. Next time, I will be biting her soft pink lips and sucking her neck, and she will be drowning in her own moans. Yes.

Suddenly, I heard the phone ring. I ran out of the shoawer, wrapping a large white towel around my wet body, answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Um... Hello... it's... It's Taylor," a sweet voice answered me. I gasped.

Keep calm! "Good afternoon, Taylor!" I greeted her with a grin on my lips.

"How are you?"

Really?

"Good. What about you? What's happening? Is everything alright?" I asked, worried.

"Yes... No... I mean... Um... I'd like to ask you out... like for a coffee or something." I smiled. She really asked me that? I could see her red cheeks.

"So... You're asking me out for a date?"

"NO!! Yes... Kind of. I just... Want to ask you a few questions about our... relationship... If I can call it like that."

"Sure. When?"

"Right now? If... you can?"

I sighed. I don't really feel like going out now. "Where?"

"Um... I know this cafeteria... I... I'll send you the adress 'cause I don't remember it."

"Okay. See you there I guess, Miss Swift." I ended the call, got dressed, grabbed the nearest coat and walked away from the room with the sound of my high heels hitting the floor.

---

Taylor's POV

I was sitting at the cafeteria, drinking coffee and doodling. The air smelled like cigarettes and coffee mixed together with an old perfume. I was wearing a grey shirt and the same skirt as I wore today for work. My hair was in a ponytail and I was pretty nutty. Suddenly, I felt the wind touching my arms as someone walked in. And there she was. She was wearing a big brown coat and, I guess, she really likes wearing coats. Her casual white t-shirt didn't exactly matched the leather jeans and high heels, but even when her hair was a little wet and she wasn't wearing makeup, she still looked so damn beautiful.

Her head was turning to every direction, until her eyes finally met mine. I slightly waved at her, blushing as she smiled at me. She walked over the table, put her coat down and sat in fron of me. "Hello, Taylor," she said with a smirk. "Mm... red lips... it really suits you."

I blushed again. I probably forgot to get rid of my makeup. "Hello, Miss Kloss. And thank you."

"Karlie," she corrected me. "We're not at work. You can call me Karlie now."

"Okay, Karlie," I smiled. "I'm glad you came."

"It was my pleasure to see you anywhere else besides the work. So, what did you want to know?" She asked, leaning over the table, "were you drawing?"

I frowned, "More like doodling. I was... just waiting for you. Um.. I... want to ask you about..." I slowly placed my hand on hers. "This."

Her hand slided away quickly. "Not there, Taylor. This is not what we have."

"Then what exacly we have? How would you define our relationship?"

"Our relationship is strictly private," she almost whispered. "I want to make you feel good and I want you to please me. I also want you to beg me to not be that hard on you, to see your pretty face when I make love to you."

"Then why are we okay while you're trying to get in my pants in your office?" The words escaped my mouth before I could do anything. And she reacted even worse than I expected. Her eyes widened and I saw the way they flashed. "Can we... visit the restrooms?" She said calmly, but I already knew this was her warning voice. I nodded, she grabbed me by my arm and literally pulled me to one of the cabins in the restrooms.

And there I was, pinned up the wall, just like I was few hours ago. My heart was beating so fast that I could feel it.

"Listen," she said and held my chin up, so I was looking straight to her eyes. "I can get whatever I want." Then, she kissed me, but it was a small kiss. "And now I want you." She made one step closer to me and kissed my forehead. "And I also can get in whoever's pants I want. Want to see?"

"Yes," I nodded and watched as her facial expression went from slightly angry to confused, and then to curious.

"Then come with me, we're getting out of here."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Omg my writing sucks.

Thank you again guys for your amazing comments & votes, all of you are awesome!!

I finally did a trailer for Next!!! Here's the link:  https://vimeo.com/127708429  What do you think about it?

And since I love making short films/trailers, you can MESSAGE ME AND I WILL MAKE ONE FOR YOUR STORY!! :) ♥