[7]

Taylor's POV

The weekend ended and it was time for work again. Ah, mondays. Who even likes mondays? I don't. For today's work, I'll be wearing the new dress that Karlie got for me. You don't know about it? Let me explain:

On Sunday, someone knocked on my door at 12:05 am. I thought it's Karlie at first, or some of my friends, or I don't even know, but after opening the door, I saw a man who could be about 30 years old , standing there in front of the door in blue & yellow suit and some cap of the same color.

"Hello?" I asked and greeted him at once.

"Um, hi... um... are... you Miss Taylor Swift?"

"Yes I am, why?"

"Well this is for you..." he said and handled me a big box. I was looking at it for a while, trying to figure out who sent this to me, but when I was about to ask the man, he was away.

The box wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be, but I was still glad when I could put it down. I closed my door, sat in front of them and opened the box using my sharp nails. I looked into the box and found a dress.

The dress was very, very light blue, made out of various coats of silk, with a golden belt. I took it out of the box and tried it on right after - the bottom of the dress was right above my knees. I spinned around, watching how the end is wawing in the wind just like my hair, when suddenly something fell off the dress.

It was a letter.

I opened it quickly and read out loud:
"Dear Taylor,
I was glad to buy you this dress to change up your closet a little bit. I hope you like them and I hope you'll wear them. KK."

And now I am here.

---

While walking into the office, I noticed that a lot of people are actually staring at me. Maybye I did something wrong... But that's not the case, men are staring much more than women. I insterted a key in the door, opened it and walked in.

Karlie was already there, which is weird, because she's usually a little late - she has to buy her favourite coffee on the way here. Her coffee was on the table and she was just reaching for it, but when she saw me, her hand quickly pulled away, her mouth was slightly opened and she stood up. Just because of me.

"Good morning, Miss Kloss!" I greeted her with a smile and even slightly waved at her, because she was still staring at me.

"Holy mother," she finally said, but her facial expression didn't change. "You...you..."

"What?" I asked nervously. "Is there something wrong?"

"Actually no, you just... you look amazing."

"Thank you!" I blushed, biting my lower lip.

"You should wear dresses much more," Karlie said, walking to me. "They look gorgeous on you, your long legs are showing more, which is great, and also..."

"Also what?" I wanted to know.

She ran her slender fingers through my hair and whispered to my ear: "And also the dress makes me want you even more..."

Her lips brushed against mine, and I automatically closed my eyes. After her tongue slipped in my mouth, my tongue and her tongue started fighting with each other passionately. She then took my hand and slightly pulled me behind her office table. Our lips disconnected.

"Today, you will be pleasing me, Miss. Okay?" She groaned and sat on the chair behind her. She also fixed her hair a little bit and unbottomed her thin sweater, so I could saw her bare chest covered only with a bra.