[8]

!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to warn you, this part is super smutty. I'm cringing at my writing. So yeah, if you're not into this stuff then I suggest you shouldn't continue reading, but if you're okay with it, then sit and
Enjoy! ;)
---
Karlie's POV

I was ready for tonight. I've made dinner, I was dressed well - black dress, black high heels, dark red lips and a few bracelets around my left wrist. My hair was very casual, maybye too casual for me, but whatever. I was ready.

The only thing I needed was still far away from me, her name was Taylor and I couldn't believe I still haven't seen her in my bed. But today will change the situation. I just can't wait to get her drunk and have my way with her later.

The door bell rang. I slowly opened the door and found my present, my icing on the cake. Taylor was wearing a red dress and a pearl necklace and fuck, the red color suits her so much. Her favourite cat flats were on her feet again and she put her blonde hair into a little ponytail. She also worked on her makeup. I saw tiny eyeliner line and a small amount of mascara, finished off with red lipstick that really suits her and makes her look more sexy.

"Good evening, Karlie!" She greeted me and gave me an actual present. I opened it and found a jar full of cookies. The jar had a small sticker on it, which said: Because your name is Karlie, these are called Kookies. Enjoy!

"Do you like it?" She asked with hope in her eyes. You really just gave me a jar of cookies? How old are you?

"Of course I do, thanks for it," I said and gave her a little hug. Me wearing high heels and her wearing the little cat flats made her look so small. And she wasn't.

"Let's move to the dining room," I said with a smirk, took her hand and we both walked into the room filled with the smell of berries. After Taylor sat down, I poured the wine that was on the table into two glasses and gave one of them to her.

"Thanks," she smiled lightly and sipped a bit of the wine. I couldn't help myself and smirked again, knowing that all these sips will help me a lot tonight. I brought us the food that I made and we just ate and talked and drank until the sky outside was black.

-

After we ate the dinner, Taylor drank another three glasses of wine and I must say, she started acting like a whole new person and I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

"Mmmhh... the dinner was quiiite gooood..." she sang, "And I'm toootally fuuull..." I moved my chair to hers and took the glass out of her hand.

"I think it was enough wine for tonight," I spoke quietly while placing the glass on the other side of the table. Then I held her hand, but she pulled away and for a second, I thought she was angry at me.

"I know why all the wine tonight," she said, holding her index finger up. "You just want to get me drunk and have sex with me." She paused, then looked me in my eyes. "And I don't care, actually." She cupped my face and kissed me roughly, then pulled my head away from her with the usual drunk look.

"Well if you don't care..." I whispered and kissed her, slipping my tongue in her mouth after a few seconds and making the kiss more passionate. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled herself closer to me. Our tongues were in serious fight, and I was the winner.

"I'm tired and I want to go to the bed," Taylor broke the kiss. I sighed. "Your wish is my command," picked her up bridal style and carried her to my bedroom. It was dark there, but I decided to turn on only one light, making our night more intimate. After I placed her on the bed, she lied down and closed her eyes.

"That's not what I want princess," I said. I kneeled in front of her, kissing her forehead. "Hands up." She did as she was told. "Now wait." I got up, opened my drawer and picked a few things from here. First off - handcuffs. I gently took her hands and opened the handcuffs. Click. Click.