[2]

Taylor's POV

The next day, I was at work sooner than Karlie... I mean... Miss Kloss. I was wearing a plaid white shirt with cute collar and long, hippie-like skirt. My shoes were black flats, and I'm not quite sure if I did these changes by myself, or by what Miss Kloss told me. Well, "told"  me...

I still wasn't sure about yesterday. I can't say that I didn't feel good when Miss Kloss did that, because, in some weird, but truthful way, I really enjoyed it, but... why would she do something like that? Do I really want to continue working with her? Is there something that I should know...?

I made a black coffee for Miss Kloss and placed it on her table. I made myself a tea and sit behind the big table on the left side of the room. Then I heard the door slam.

"Good Morning, Taylor!"

Karlie Kloss, the incredibly tall and hot woman, who also appears to be my boss, came into the office. Her high heels were making loud noises as they touched the hardwood floor. She was wearing a dark-blue dress and long, black coat. Her heels were black, too, and very shiny. She, of course, added some jewerlery to finish off her look.

I was probably looking at her for too long, because she raised her eybrow in a playful way.

"Sorry," I apologized, "Good morning, Miss."

"You already made my coffee! Thanks!" she smiled, walking to her table. Then, she held her head up for a moment, and our eyes met. "Taylor?"

"...yes?" I said, comming to her.

"Here's some paperwork that I need you to sign. Then, you'll go and meet Mrs. Ellenwood and you'll give her this paperwork, here's an address. I have a meeting today and I should be back in about... 3 hours I guess. So that's 11am. You should be back at the same time. Understand?"

"Sure," I nodded, leaving a little smile for her. She smiled too. Then she left, just like a ghost.

Karlie's POV

It's almost 11am and I am STILL there, sitting behind this stupid table, writing things on this stupid paper and listening to this stupid people. I really wish this would end right now. I do. I was looking at my notes, when I noticed that there's someone around here named Taylor, too. Just like...

Taylor Swift. Taylor Alison Swift. I can't get this girl out of my mind. There was something so special about her... She looked so innocent today when I came into the office, that I just wanted to grab her and...

She can't pick her clothes well and I pretty much know what she is thinking about. I know she feels something about me, I saw it in her eyes when she was watching me. But... I don't care that much. Of course, it is a plus for me, but I will get her, she will be mine, and I don't really care if she wants to or not. Oh my god. Right as I will leave this room, I'll go get her. Just imagining her, lying on a bed, naked, sweaty, her body dancing with pleasure... makes me feel so good. But it's more about my pleasure. Not hers.

But at some point, I want her to feel this pleasure too.

"Alright, I guess that's all for today. See you next week!" Mr. Brown said and I immediately stopped daydreaming. Time to go find Taylor.

Taylor's POV

I was already in Miss Kloss' office, but she was nowhere to be found. I was just staying in front of one of the big windows, when I - for the second time today - heard someone open the door. And this time, I was pretty sure it's Miss Kloss.

I turned around and saw her walking to me, almost running. She had her coat just over her shoulders so she looked like she's wearing a cloak. Her emerald eyes flashed, her hair looked a little bit messy, but still so pretty. She wasn't smiling at all. I didn't move, just stood there and kind of waited for what she's about to do.

She grabbed my by my waist and pushed me to the nearest wall, which was in the darker part of her office. She pinned me up the wall and held my left arm up, just in case if I'll try to escape her. Her face was dangerously close to mine and I could smell her mint breathe. Before smiling, she looked me in the eyes.

"I have been waiting for this the whole day."

Right after she said that, she pressed her lips forcefully on mine. Her warm, soft, pink lips. I was very confused. Not that I didn't find her attractive, but... can I really kiss... a girl? Maybye not, I thought and I slightly pushed her with my free hand. She stopped with what she was doing and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Like I told you," she said with calm, relaxed voice, "you will have to do what I say, or I will fire you. Understand?"

Then her lips touched my ear playfully. "And I'm sure that you're smart enough to keep this job. Right?"

I didn't say anything.

"Right?" She repeated, slightly annoyed.

"Right, Miss Kloss" I said and turned my head away from her.

"Good girl," she whispered, grabbed me by my jaw and turned my head back. She gave me a big, hungry kiss. I couldn't help myself but just stand there and don't do anything. She noticed that and squeezed my butt, making me gasp for air. As I opened my mouth, she slided her tongue in it, making the kiss more passionate. After a few more kisses like this, her lips moved to my neck and Miss Kloss placed small kisses there.

"I... knew...," she said in-between the kisses, "that... you... can... choose... right," and with the "right" bite my neck, leaving there a mark.

And now I am officially hers.

----------

A/N: There goes the part two! Thanks to all of you guys for writing so nice comments and about all the positive feedback that I got, I'm really happy for that! ♥

Vote / comment and let me guys know if you liked this part!

-----------
ISN'T THE 1989 TOUR PERFECT?!?!?!