[10]

!!! a/n: another kinky/smutty chapter bc let's face it, that's what you all were expecting :)

Taylor's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked as Karlie pushed me into the car. I had to leave my friends in a few seconds, I got slapped and what was even worse was that Karlie didn't talk to me. The hard, always needy boss I was scared of during my first days of work was back. And even if this time was different, I was still scared.

"Home," she spat, her eyes focused on the road. The rest of the ride was quiet, Karlie's face filled with anger watching me from time to time, me being scared of what will come. Like I said, I was scared, but I was also...

...a bit turned on?

As we got home, Karlie grabbed me by my waist and kept pushing me until I was in the bedroom again. She threw me on the bed, telling me to stay there and be quiet, or the punishment will be worse. I did as I was told and she came back in a few minutes with a few things in a bag. Then, she stood in front of the bed, so I was looking at her, and she slowly put her heels down, unzipped her jeans and took off her white shirt, so she was only in her red lingerine. My eyes quickly scanned her perfect body, making sure to notice every detail about the lingerine, like the black lace or how I felt like Karlie is the goddess.

"Take your dress and shoes down."

I did as I was told, sliding the dress down slowly, along with the shoes.

"Don't tease, Taylor. It'll only get worse."

I frowned with a small smile. All of this was absurd. I was sure Karlie knows that. "Karlie I-"

"Let me stop you right there," she said with a warning tone of her voice, while her legs were spread a little bit and she was wearing her high heels again, showing me the dominance. "You're not allowed to call me Karlie now. Not until I say so. From now on, you can only call me Miss Kloss. Understand?"

I nodded slowly. "Yes, Miss Kloss."

When I was only in my underwear, Karlie's red lips smiled and she lowered herself on the bed, looking me in my eyes. She kissed me softly, but the kiss got more passionate. I smiled against her lips - this is not bad at all. And I thought how bad it would be! Our kisses were more and more hungry and Karlie started pulling my hair. That wasn't comfortable. "You're...you're hurting me a little," I whispered in-between all the kisses.

That was the time when Karlie broke the kiss and gave me another deep look. "Well tonight, I don't care."

Third person's POV

Taylor was suprised by Karlie's words, but she still thought nothing bad can happen. Karlie was making Taylor hers by giving her hickeys and kissing her chest, biting on her collarbone from time to time. Then she cupped her breasts, that were still in her bra, and ripped the bra off.

Taylor was suprised how strong Karlie is, but she really didn't had to do that. "You could just ask me to put it down."

Karlie stopped in her actions and held Taylor's chin up. "Did I gave you the permission to speak?"

"No," Taylor whispered.

"Again," Karlie warned her.

"Sorry."

Karlie grabbed the handcuffs she had in her bag and made sure that Taylor's hands will be handcuffed to the headbord in a minute. While she was locking Taylor's hands, she was speaking quietly to Taylor. "You broke my rules, baby girl. You broke them. Three times. Three. Fucking. Times. And you know what? That's three times more of the punishment."