[13]

Karlie's POV

Stephanie.

How do I describe Stephanie?

Stephanie is a complete opposite to me, yet so similar. Stephanie is the definion of beauty, but she is still so cold and heartless. When you're with Stephanie, you feel... every kind of emotion. She can make you feel like you're on Cloud 9, or she can make you feel like you are nothing.

But the truth is... she can make you feel all those emotions so beautifully and you would still want to fall for her, again and again.

And so there I was, watching the redhead as she walked closer and closer to my desk, each step followed by a delicate clap of her high heels.

Clap, clap, clap.

I wanted to tell her to stop. I wanted to push her away and lock the door and I wanted to never see her again.

But...

At the same time, I wanted to feel her body on mine, just like the good old times.

Stephanie was now standing in front of my desk, her sly smirk playing on her face as she finally spoke. "Seems like you can't keep your submissives, can you?"

And even though I wanted to forget everything that happened in the past, my heart was telling me to say what I really want to say. "First things first, she is not my submissive, I would never call her that. And you know why? Because I am not a back-stabbing, life-ruining bitch like someone else."

And she didn't seem to be ofended by that.

"Well, I guess she was running away from your office just because she wanted to buy you a candy, not because, I don't know, you ruined her life maybye?"

"Shut up, Stephanie," I frowned. "What we had was nothing like the two of us."

"Oh? So you didn't enjoy when I did-" she over the desk and bit just below my earlobe, "...this?"

And there it was. No matter what my heart said, my body still reacted differently. And I tried, I really tried to stop her, but all I could do was to say: "N-no..."

"Mhm, I see. And when I did this-" she kissed me on my lips, making me moan as she ran her tongue across my bottom lip. "This also didn't turn you on?"

I moaned again as she bit my neck and smirked

"Well? I think you still like that."

And then, I couldn't wait anymore. I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her closer to me, kissing her passionately so she would moan for me just like I moaned for her. And she did.

From all of a sudden, she disbanded her hair and I watched how her long wavy hair rolls down her back. She was so beautiful. I began undoing the buttons on her shirt and she did the same with mine. Stephanie grabbed her cat glasses and wanted to take them off, but I grabbed her wrist and said: "Don't. You look hotter when you have them on."

She seemed confused for a while, but that quickly turned into her typical smirk. "You're so hot when you're trying to be dominant."

I grabbed her by her wrists, pulling her down as she squeaked. I kissed her neck before biting it roughly. "Trying? "

She pushed me away and nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, show me how to be dominant then."

She smirked again. "I've shown you a million times already."

"No, you did not."

"Sit," she suddenly ordered, pointing to the desk. And I did, watching her as she hovered over me, watching how her curls bounce, watching her flushed cheeks and wide eyes. She looked like The Little Mermaid, yet so sexy as always.

I felt her lips on mine again as her hands traveled down my body, and by the way she was looking at me I knew very well what she's trying to do. Thinking about it now, she was the only person that occupied my mind at that moment.

She groaned as her right hand got under my dress and touched the lace of my black panties. "Mm. Lace. You're always so ready for me, Kloss."

Her hand slid even lower as I gasped. "Right?"

"Y-yes, right," I slurred out as she inserted two fingers inside of me, curling them so she could hear my moans again. Then, her fingers started moving in and out slowly, but burying deep inside me. And I was a moaning mess, but I loved it.

"I... I'm gonna-"

"Nuh-uh," she smiled at me and I felt the emptiness inside of me after her tow fingers were licked by her. "If you want more, you need to come for more."

And with that, she left me alone, just like I left her a few years ago.

From all of a sudden, I started realising what just happened. I let Stephanie do things I never thought I'd let her do to me ever again. I let Taylor leave and didn't even try to chase her, to even... do something. No. I had to stay in my office and let Stephanie take control over my body.

And then I slapped myself, feeling the burning sensation all over my cheek. That made me think of Taylor again.

Was it worth slapping and spanking her?

Was it ever worth it?

The whole office was silent and I could hear myself breathe. I didn't deserve to. Not anymore. I wasn't a human anymore, I was a beast. At that very moment, I knew I ruined a girl's life. And that made me think out loud, "What have I become? "

Looking at it now, this was the second time I knew that I really messed up. But messing up someone's career and messing up someone's life are two quite different things.

My eyes focused on my hands. I had my manicure perfectly done, golden rings were covering my hands making me seem like I'm the richest person here. Which, in fact, I was. It disgusted me.

But because I was disgusted by myself, I decided to finally do the only thing I knew was right.

I walked out of my office, quickly going where I knew I should go.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Yes, I am alive.

I know, I know you had to wait like 10000 years before I finally uploaded the new chapter but I've been super busy, things weren't really working out, wattpad kept deleting my drafts and I had no idea how to continue.

anyway

Did you like my little Mean Girls pun at the beginning? No? Okay.

Like and comment bc I finally uploaded the 13th chapter, on December 13th aka slaylor swift's birthday ♡♡