Fifty Four;

I'd seen her talking with him all night long. It didn't bother me; I was too busy. In fact, I was just glad that it wasn't me she was occupying because I'd had more than enough of her nagging recently.

Zahara had left a while before I did. I ended up going to a club with Reese, Finch and Garrett. All three were other boxers Bill knew, or had trained. We'd been acquaintances years and had spent a few wild nights together during events a fair few times. I wouldn't go so far as to call us 'friends', but we were certainly friendly.

But now, it was 4am. 4am seemed to be always be the deepest, darkest waters. Shark infested waters, for that matter. My nose began to bleed onto my marble bathroom floor.

By 5am, the 4am sharks had swam away and been replaced by shallow waters. I could breathe again.

6am, the sun was completely risen; commuters busying the once dead roads.

7am, my throat began to bleed from the amount of vomiting I had done.

-

"I'm not saying he's shit," I groan, resting my head in my hands. "I'm just saying that he isn't as experienced."

"He's the only one fit for the job, Harry." Eric, Bill's old manager, tells me. I was stuck at some meeting about my new coach, with my new coach.

"Well then, I guess I won't be fighting anymore." I say, wanting to stand from my seat to make a point, but feeling too weak and ruined to do so.

"You're stubborn, Mr Styles." Cassandra, Eric's assistant, chuckles. "Isaac is absolutely perfect for you."

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend," I joke, though I felt the joke may have gone over their heads. I heard Isaac snicker.

"Look, mate. I know how you feel about this, and me, but I promise we'll come back better than ever. Bill would've wanted-"

"Better than what Bill's already done for me?" I interrupt, looking up from my hands to send a glare to Isaac. "Little bit pompous, wouldn't you say?"

"I just mean," Isaac sighs. "You'll be in good hands."

"Hm." I grumble, sinking back into my hands again.

"You'll have your first training session with Isaac Saturday. 8am through till 12pm. Understood?" Eric tells me, standing with a sigh as he closed his oversized notebook.

"Whatever," I mumble.

"And don't be hungover. Or on any form of comedown." Eric instructs. I roll my eyes.

Eric and Cassandra left the conference room, leaving Isaac and I alone.

"Phwoar, felt intense didn't it?" Isaac says, chuckling. I could tell that he was trying to find common ground with me.

"So, what did you think of my fiancée?" I ask him, sitting up and leaning back into the oversized leather chair.

"Zahara?" he asks me, looking dumbfounded.

"Yeah, Zahara." I say. "Spent a lot of time together last night, didn't you?"

"Mate, she had no one else to talk to-"

"I don't care," I chuckle. "I'm just asking; what do you think of her?" I say.

I was unsure of why I was tormenting him. I hadn't even been jealous of his long encounter with her. I just really had something against this guy.

"Uh, she seems sweet?" he says, as more of a question. Isaac scratched the back of his neck.

"Hot, isn't she?" I say, my hand resting on my chin as I glared at him.