Thirteen;

I wondered to myself if she'd had enough teasing yet; teetering on the edge of orgasm for around forty minutes, it seemed enough. But the way her body was shaking, convulsing even, was so sweet.

"D-daddy," she whines. "My hands are going numb," she says, wiggling her fingers, whilst her hands were still encompassed in the handcuffs.

I pondered for some moments, before deciding that her hands probably were rather numb by now.

"Okay," I nod. "Since you've been such a good girl keeping so quiet," I coo, running my hand through her thick black hair.

I grabbed the little key from the bedside table where I'd found them in the first place, and undid the cuffs. Zahara sighed and wriggled her hands out before rolling over onto her back.

"Did I say you could move, princess?" I say, climbing on top of her and hovering over her petite frame.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she whispers. "Let me make it up to you," she smiles sweetly, whilst her hand began trailing down my bare stomach, to my snail trail.

"No." I hiss, grabbing ahold of her wrists and pinning them above her head. "Do you want to come or not, baby?" I whisper, my mouth close to her ear as I did so. She let out a tiny, but audible moan in response. I smirk. "That's what I thought."

"I want you inside of me," she whimpers.

"I can't trust you, baby. You'll be too loud with my cock fucking your tight little pussy. We can't have Lauren hearing that now, can we?" I say slowly. Zahara gulps.

"H-her student will be gone any minute now," she tries. "And then she's seeing her boyfriend,"

"Is that so, kitten?" I smirk. "I suppose we'll just have to wait until then, won't we?" I say.

With that, I began kissing her neck, down to her collarbones, until my mouth was met with her breasts. I began to suck on her erect nipples, making her back arch slightly as she lightly moaned. And after I was done there, I moved down until my mouth was met with her, still covered, pussy.

"You're so dripping wet, princess." I murmur, running my finger along the damp fabric.

"F-for you," she whimpers, her eyes glued to my every move.

"I think we've had enough fun with that little vibrator of yours, haven't we?" I smirk. "I think it's time that daddy tasted his kitten, don't you think?"

"Please," she whines, guiding my head down further. I chuckle lowly.

"Now, now," I smirk. "These need to come off first," I say, beginning to peel the fabric down her smooth legs. I tossed them to the ground. "Look at how pretty you are, baby." I sigh, my eyes eating up the view of her, entirely naked, on her bed.

"Do something about it, then." she says.

"So feisty," I smirk.

Doing as told, only because she looked so good, I moved my head until my mouth was perfectly aligned with her folds. I swiped my tongue along the slit, causing her to moan a little. And, after pushing her legs further open, I began to delve into her sweetness; sucking on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, and after a while, using my two last fingers in her; curling them, to hit her g-spot. I could tell that she was, once again, close. But she wouldn't dare tell me at this point.

"You're so close, kitten." I smirk, pulling away from her dripping folds.

"Fuck," she hisses, rolling her eyes.

And then, a knock at the door.

"Oh fuck!" Zahara whisper-shouts. "I- um, just a minute, Laur!" she calls out, her voice extremely shaky.