Nine;

The morning came around, bringing glossy beads of sunlight through cracks of the blinds and a warmth that could only be created when your body was pressed against someone else's.

I turned around, seeing a sleeping Zahara, so peaceful. I couldn't help but brush a stray piece of black hair from her pretty face.

Last night had been many things. The party was okay to begin with, but then, obviously, it took a turn for the worse. I truly despised this Daniel guy, and I wanted nothing more than to kill him.

After a loud sigh, I noticed that Zahara was stirring, and eventually, her soft eyes blinked open.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I say, my morning voice thick and croaky.

"Mm, morning," she hums, taking a big stretch. "What time is it?" she asks.

"Uh, 8am." I say, checking the little alarm clock on my side of the bed.

"Oh shit," she says, jolting up in the bed. "I have a brunch- dad has a brunch, at 9am! Oh god, I bet I've missed so many calls from them!" she panics, jumping out of the bed. She quickly retrieved my t-shirt from the floor and pulled it over her naked body.

"What brunch?" I ask, sitting up now myself.

"Just his morning-after brunch. It's just downstairs-"

"Hey, where was my invite?" I pout.

"Harry," she sighs, turning around to face me. "I don't need you around Daniel, okay?" she says. I frown.

"I don't want you around him, alone. Not after last night-"

"Harry, he's a part of my family now. I have to be around him sometimes. Besides, we won't be alone. Salma will be there, so will my parents." she sighs.

"Won't they think it's odd if I don't come?" I ask, standing from the bed. I pulled some pants on.

"Look, I didn't invite you because they'll interrogate you. They'll have the chance and they'll take advantage of that. You're not even my real boyfriend, it's just not fair on you-" she rambles.

Somewhere during her ramble, I had taking some steps towards her, and now, my hands were cupping her face as she looked up at me with a stressed out look.

"I'm coming. I don't care about a little interrogation." I say. I kiss her forehead and allow my hands to drop. "Coming to shower?"

"Harry, you really don't need to go-"

"I'm gonna go get ready now." I say, walking away from her. "My offer for the shower still stands,"

I made my way into the bathroom, and Zahara had followed. We brushed our teeth with the fresh toothbrushes the hotel supplied, and then I turned on the warm water in the oversized shower.

We removed the minor clothing we had put on just moments before, and stepped into the shower together.

It started out so simple; washing one another, innocently. But then it turned into skin in mouth, lips on neck, and hand against wall as I pushed myself in and out of her, her moans filling the echoey room.

Once that was finished, we finished washing off, and climbed out from the shower. We dried off, and made our way back to her room.

"I'm gonna wear what I wore last night, I didn't bring anything else," I say.

"Just undo a few more buttons. It'll look more casual," Zahara says.

"Not a bad idea," I wink.