Six;

My body froze. Shit.

"Hey! Hey! Get out of the fucking pool!" a man yells.

"Run." Harry hisses.

Harry rushed to pull himself from the water, with the man continuing to yell. I pulled myself out, covering my body with my hands. Harry threw me his t-shirt and I threw it on. He was still naked, but covering his crotch with his hands and the rest of the clothes he had just picked up from the ground.

"I could get you two fucking arrested!" the man yells.

The door to the exit wasn't far off. We'd just have to rush past the man.

Skidding, we ran as fast as we could past the still screaming man.

"Get out of the fucking hotel!" he screams. He was small, fairly old, and didn't look the type to chase us.

So, we ignored him, and ran as fast as we could back up the stairs, until we were back in Harry's room.

"Holy shit," Harry gasps, slamming the door closed.

"Uh, Harry..." I mumble, quickly looking away.

"Fuck," Harry groans. "Zahara, I'm so sorry-"

"Do all boxers have big dicks?" I say.

"Zahara, oh my god!" Harry yells, closing his eyes and taking some deep breaths.

"I'm sorry," I chuckle.

Harry had allowed for his hands to falter, just slightly. Enough to see his little (big) friend. I didn't mind, accidents happened and we'd just skinny dipped, so I saw the outline in the water, anyway.

"Could you turn away so I can put some pants on?" Harry whines, eyes still closed as though it'd help the situation to float away.

"Of course," I say softly, turning away and walking towards the window.

The t-shirt was soaked through, and I wondered how see through it was by now.

"Hey, Harry?" I ask, still turned away.

"You can turn around now," he says.

I turned to face him again, seeing that he now stood in a pair of white Calvin's. Not bad.

"I should get changed back into my dress; I'm soaked through." I chuckle, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"O-oh yeah, shit. Um-" he stutters, clearing his throat and looking away. "White is a little, um, a little see through when it's wet-"

"Shit, okay." I quickly say, turning back away from him. "Could you, um, pass me my dress, please?" I ask, looking down at my feet.

"Yeah, of course." he says. I heard him shuffle around for a few moments. "Here,"

"Thanks," I mumble, briefly turning to take it from him.

"I'll turn around so that you don't have to show the whole world outside the window your naked body," Harry chuckles.

After a few moments, I turned around. Harry's back was to me, so I pulled the wet material from my body  and allowed for it to fall to the ground.

"Hey, how are your pants not wet?" I notice, seeing his perfectly dried bum from behind.

"All that running dried me off," he chuckles.

"Oops, maybe I should've let myself air dry before putting your top on," I mumble, pulling my dress back over my head. "You can turn back now,"