15. NANDHU REFUSED AWARD

Na: sorry sir i don't want this.....

This made everyone shocked and Sivakumar and maha see him with proud while aayush too....

Nar: Anna ena Anna idhu nandhu Anna...

Ay: Avan ena solran nu kelu...

Naresh nodded...

Celeb: what....

Na: sorry I dont want this.... I came here to succeed as nandhu not as nandhu Sivakumar and also I succeed it but some unwanted people who made that as a trash and ruined my dream.... I came here to create my identity as nandhu.... And i think i created it but due to that I lost many things... I lost 7 years of my parents love, my brother love and everything.... In this 7 year last six years Anuradha...

He shows his hand towards the direction of anu who was sitting in her seat....

Na: anuradha... She is the one who take care me like my mother did give me support like my father did but you guys made her and called her some names which is not her.......

He stopped and his eyes was blood shot red....

Na: do you guys know what you done to the innocent soul.... She thought to end her life...... Do you know that....

He shouted...

Na: avaluku ena thavira avalava indha ulagam theriyathu..... Avaluku therinjathu Elam 4 per tha na Ava mama athai aprm en brother aayush.... Avala ena Elam pesitinga elarum.....

Na ninacha en oda achievement indha award tha nu ana adhu ila..... en wife a santhosam a vechukurathu tha en achievement nu na therinjukitan and i am failed in that.....  En oda best award Ava tha avala vida enaku perusu onu Ila .... I learned this from my dad....

Sivakumar smiled....

Na: ivalo nadantha aprm na indha award a vanguna adhu nalla irukathu so i dont want this and i already announced it that i am quit acting and going to take position as CEO in MS EMPIRE so i don't want this award and i am just came here to announce my marriage to you all and introduce my wife to you all...

As i already given the press meet but i thought to say it again and want to introduce her in this stage....

Na: AMMU.....

Anu who was sitting there with tears shocked to the core....

Na: mela va....

Sivakumar and maha smiled and aayush seen her who was not moving from her place moved near her...

Ay: thango po kupdran la...

Anu nodded as no..... And hugged him....

Aayush seen nandhu and blink his eye towards nandhu....

Na: en wife kannula Thani vara Karanam ah irukura orutharaiyun na summa vida matan.... Ithana nal you guys seen me as nandhu right and now ready to face nandhu Sivakumar.....

He passed the Mike to celebrity and moved down....

While Sivakumar get up from his place and start to clap.... Followed by maha and all......

All seeing him with proud....

Host: definitely now i am saying he is a man who every girls wants and now literally he is a pride of india.....

He went near anu and touch her shoulder....

Anu seen him and hugged him tightly....

While nandhu carressed her hair....

Na: onum Ila ini oruthan vai a thoraka matan....

Ay: kelambalam da...

Nandhu nodded and seen Siva...