20. A2N

Ma: lucy ...

Lu: yes mam....

Ma: take anu for the home tour....

Lucy nodded.....

Si: Lucy ethuku.... nandhu ne kutitu po da ....

Na: no dad i am going to garden ... Bye..... Nandhu went from there....

Sivakumar smiled....

Lu: come my child....

Anu seen Sivakumar and maha they smiled and nodded....

She smiled and moved with lucy....

Lucy tell each and every details about the room...

While they was crossing anu seen one room with big door....

She moved near the door ...

Lu: child dont op....

Before she could say anu opened the door and she shocked to see the scenario there all the music instruments were there.... Piano, Veena, guitar, drums, violine, like every instruments was present....

She seen them in awe and went inside...

Lu: child dont go...

Anu: why aunty... It was tremendous.....

Lu: child maha mam did not like anyone of them use this room so please....

Anu: please aunty no one will say anything....

She moved further and she seen all instruments and start to touch it....

The sounds start to came...

All heared that and shocked.... Anu played piano just for seconds by pressing it keys....

Nar: ayo pochu Anni kita sollalaya...

Na: maranthutan da....

They both ran inside...

Maha who heared this was start to move with peak of anger she seen nandhu and naresh came inside by running.... She know the reason of their panick....

She glared both....

Si: maha adhu....

She shows her palm towards them and took long steps towards the music room....

Anu played some music in piano... And she seen the guitar and smiled widely and moved towards that and start to play it....

Maha stopped on her track by seeing her smiling face and how she playing.....

Anu stopped playing guitar and seen all of them...

She smiled towards them...

Ma: Inga ena panra....

Anu: adhu aunty....

Ma: music therima...

Anu nodded excitedly....

She seen nandhu and he keep his finger on mouth and nodded as no to her.... She didn't understand him so she continued....

Anu: theriyum aunty.... Nandhu sir... A2N panalama ah romba nal Ahchu....

She asked excitedly while Nandhu glared her back....

Anu: please nandhu sir panalam...

Nar: A2N ah adhu en favourite band ahchae.... Ungaluku theirma...

Anu: theriyumae.... She giggled...

Nar: epadi they will not reveal their face la....

Anu: 5 mins.....

She ran from there..... While maha followed her and all followed maha..... She moved to aayush room and opened his door as she knows that he will not lock the door... She moved near him and start to Patt him...