76. NALUNGU

Here on another side.... Aayush moved to Surya and Gayathri room and knocked the door....

Surya opened the door and seen aayush was standing there with smile on his face....

Su: aayu ma va .. ena thango...

Aayush went inside the room and seen Gayathri was sitting in bed....

Ga: ena Ahchu ma...

Aayush nodded nothing and moved near her and layed her lap...

Gayathri closed her eyes in content....

She opened her eyes and seen Surya who smiled at her.... She seen aayush with tears and carressed his hair lovingly....

Surya closed the door and move near them...

Aay: sorry amma.... Sorry appa....

Ga: ne yen da thango sorry solra..... Sorry solla vendiyathu nanga tha.....

Su: enga Nala tha da ne ivalo kasta pata....

Aay: ama na kasta patan tha ana adhu oru varusham tha ana neenga rendu perum 20 varusham ah enayum anu vayum elanthu kasta padringa......

Ga: ila thango ila....

She kissed his forhead and place her head on his...

Aayush hugged her tightly and burried his face on her stomach......

Both cried their heart out and missing of each other....

Surya embraced them both in his arms..... And trio have quality time....

Sumv: kadavulae en pasanga ipadiyae santhosam ah irukanum..... Neenga tha thonaya irukanum.....

Then trio layed together in bed.... While Surya carressed aayush hair and Gayathri Patt him for his sleep.....

Aay: amma...

Ga: sollu thango...

Aay: ena thapa ninaikatha amma.... Enaku epovumae en amma maha tha...

Gayathri smiled and kissed his forehead....

Ga: Ava tha da un amma.... Adha yar nalayum matha mudiyathu.... Una pethathu vena Nana irukalam ana enaikum enaku andha urimai vendam.....

Aayush hugged her tightly....

Aay: unaku Elam urimaiyum iruku amma..... Ana una mari maha Kum iruku..... Avaluku na avala vitu poiduvano nu oru bayam irunthutae tha iruku....  20 varusham ah enga ena pethavanga vandhu ena Ava kita irundhu ena piruchruvangalo nu bayanthu bayanthu valura.... Ana epa ne tha en amma nu therinjutho apavae avaluku andha bayam poiduchu....yen theirma...

Gayathri smiled with tears and nodded.....

Aayush Chuckled....

Aay: maha ku epovumae enga moonu pera vida un Mela tha nambikai jasthi.....

Gayathri hugged him.....

Surya too smiled by seeing the duo ....

And they slept together.....

It's been 14 days of the incident and on the 8th day natraj and neelakandan was died in Rajasthan itself.... As planned anu celebrated deepavali on that day .....

Whole family was happy... Expecially maha and Surya.... The one who killed their parents and one who separated brother and sister and the one who separated children from his father and mother are died... And that too they are punished by their children.....

After that they returned to their home town happily with abinaya this time....

And as planned maha and Gayathri trained anu for the international music championship..... Aayush and nandhu too practiced for the competition side by side .....