10 questions for...wait what are they doing here?!

Ryota, Mary and Yumeko were getting everything ready for Yumemi's show. For whatever reason they were having technical difficulties. Something just seemed to be off with the school today. But it didn't just start with the after school show, it started at around lunch time.

*Lunch Time*

Ryota seemed on edge as he sipped his apple juice from the vending machines. The cafeteria was mostly silent but, every table where the upper classmen sat there seemed to be a lot of talking amongst themselves. They sounded, worried almost?

"Hey, don't you guys think something is a bit off?"

Yumeko tilted her head, "What do you mean, Ryota?"

He turned his head to look at the upper classmen again, then turned back towards his friends. 

"The upper classmen seem to be, almost frightened? They're a lot more talkative than usual during lunch. And the same thing happened with my mixed classes too, they seemed to be talking about someone"

Mary raised an eyebrow, "Do you know who?"

Ryota shook his head, "Not sure, I could never eavesdrop long enough to hear a name"

Mary scoffed, "Well whatever the case," then her face softened, "I think you're right, something is off but we won't know what it is unless it actually happens"

Yumeko giggled and gave that signature look of insatiable hunger as she exclaimed, "Oh I hope its someone I can gamble with!"

Mary bonked a fist onto the raven haired girl's head, "You need to calm the hell down,"

*Back to the show*

Ryota huffed and sat down, "FINALLY, the lights are fixed, already Yumemi! You're ready!"

The pop idol smiled, "Thanks Ryota!"

Mary's anxiety got increasingly worse as the day carried on.

As Yumemi was walking out on stage, all Mary could think was, "𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩! 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯!" 

The music was rolling and the show was starting.

"Hey everyone! Yumemi Yumemite here coming to you live with another episode of '10 Questions for the couples here at Hyakkaou Private Academy'! Now as you probably know, there's been a lot of talk by our upper classmen about who would possibly be here tonight. I proudly present a returning classmen, who also happened to be our old student council president, please give a warm or cold welcome depending on the student to our very own miss Sachiko Juraku and Mikura Sado!"

The audience of freshman cheered, but all the color drained from Mary's face. Ryota and Yumeko were shaking Mary and giving her water.

"MARY WHAT'S WRONG?!" They both exclaimed.

"S-S-Sachiko...J-Juraku"

Ryota looked at the tall white haired girl who had walked out on stage, he gasped when he noticed the very visible chain that was around the red haired girl's neck next to her.

"Who is she?"

Mary took a few breaths before she spoke, "My freshman year here, she facilitated most gambles and was even worse than our current president. She liked 'watching us squirm like worms' whenever something went wrong in a gamble, or if something was miscalculated. And that girl next to her, Mikura, poor girl, I can't even tell if her being her house pet was consentual or if she has sever issues! You don't want to mess with that"