Monitor Around the School Part 2

It was another day of boredom for Kirari. No one to torment, no one having to pay debts to the council, it was quite boring.
"House pets are paying back their debts at an alarming rate, that's no fun"
She began walking around her office and found Sayaka in the back room reading a book.
She placed her hands on the secretary's shoulders and the purple haired girl jumped up.
"M-Madam presi-I mean Kirari, don't scare me like that!"
Kirari giggled, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Anyways, I'd like to have access to the school security system. I want to see what my little fishies are up to"
"Right away Kirari," the purple haired girl rushed to the security office.
About 10 minutes later she came back in and said, "The guards are on their break for the hour. You have permission to be in there for that time period"
Kirari smiled and walked out the door but before she did she kissed her girlfriend on the cheek and cupped her face in her hand.
"I'll see you at lunch my dear Sayaka~"
The secretary still gets flustered despite have dating for almost 5 months.
"Y-Yes Kirari"
The president walked down the hall and took a few turns to reach to security office. She wanted to see where all her favorites were and what they were doing.
"First, let's start with my favorite gambling partner Yumeko"
She flicked to the camera of the cafeteria, they had 2 lunches to accommodate to the amount of students in the academy.
"Say, Ryota, Mary, and Ririka, do you want to hang out at my place tonight? I've just realized none of you have been there before. We could have a slumber party!"
The others nodded in agreement.
"Sounds fun!" Ryota replied chipper as ever. Mary took a sip of her juice box and agreed, "I can bring UNO over and we can play"
Ririka chimed in and meekly said, "I-I h-have some movies w-we could watch,"
Yumeko looked very excited, "How wonderful! Oh this evening will be just splendid!"
*Blip*
"Well now I can get the whole house to myself, maybe i'll see if Sayaka would like to spend the evening with me"
She was flipping through different cameras trying to find her council members or ex council members.
"Let's see what Kaede is up to"
She eventually found them and it was the camera underneath the bleachers. They were eating lunch together. Kaede had a bento box and Itsuki had some spicy cup noodles.
"Itsuki you know I would be more than willing to make lunch for you instead of you eating that junk"
Itsuki slurped up her noodles and replied with, "Simp~"
"Hey you simp for me to"
"Yeah you're right, now what do you say we go outside for a bit? It's cramped in here!"
"Fine,"
*blip*
"Sayaka must be a simp then~"
She kept flipping through and found Midori in the break room with that boy who boosed around Ninani. Kirari couldn't be bothered to remember his name.
He looked tired and irritated, Midori has that effect on people.
"Will you shut the hell up?"
Midori point the revolver to his shoes and fired.
"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that..." Kirari said quietly.
Midori had a wide smile on her face, she looked more psychotic than usual, "So, how does it feel to lose to Yumeko?"
"What in the hell are you talking about?"
Midori gripped her hair and waved the revolver around, the guy moved over slightly just in case it misfired.
"You gambled with her and you lost? Isn't the rush and thrill just EXCITING?"
The guy looked a tad bit disturbed. Midori started to laugh, "haha...haha...hahaha...hahahaha...hahAHA HAHAHAHA!" The guy bolted out of the room and Midori was going to find the nearest bathroom and or school shower.
*Blip*
"Why do I even bother?"
Next she was checking to see where the pop idol was. She eventually found her having tea with Yureko. They had bento boxes and were playing some music in the background.
"Wow Yureko! Your skin looks amazing today! What's your secret?"
Yureko smiled at the pink haired girl and set down her tea cup.
"Thank you! I use natural remedies for my skin, my family specializes in the cosmetics industry"
"Am I able to buy some products from you?"
"Yes! I will gladly give you my family's business card"
*blip*
Kirari groaned and was gripping her hair slightly, "That conversation was too normal for my taste. I need something fun to watch"
She decided to spy on Sayaka instead, everything Sayaka did the president found interesting.
The council secretary was in the break room getting some of her homework done. She had her laptop and books out on the table, she loved it seeing her so focused when she didn't have to try that hard at all. But, with everything Sayaka does, she gives it her all.
"I must finish my work early or else i'm going to miss my lunch with the president! I even made her some lunch today"
*blip*
"Sayaka, my little nerd, you never cease to be so adorable~" the president looked down at her phone and noticed lunch would begin in 5 minutes.
She walked out of the security office and down into the break room. She knocked on the door and she heard the secretary say, "Come in,"
"Hello my dear,"
"K-Kirari,"
"Let's go have lunch, you've been working hard and need a break"
"A-Alright"
"Oh and Sayaka,"
"Yes?"
Kirari walked up to the secretary and gave her a kiss.
"How would you like to spend the evening at my house? I'll make dinner and we can have tea"
Sayaka's cheeks were flaming hot and red but she smiled and said, "I would like that, very much"
"It's a date then~"