Field Trip! (5 and final part)

*This will be like the security cam episodes*
Sayaka was in the main control room which had all the security cameras.
She had the cameras marked, she had all the council members marked along with Yumeko and her squad. She also had all camera that Kirari was present on so she could follow where she was going.
*Yumeko Cam*
Yumeko was hiding by herself, Ryota and Mary knew her well enough to know she wants to fly solo. She was hiding in the common area down stairs, she hid behind one of the big couches but she hid in a way that you wouldn't see her unless you looked underneath the couch.
"This is going to be so much fun! The thrill of almost being caught is exquisite!"
*BLIP*
"Typical Yumeko, let's see how her friends are doing"
*Ryota Cam*
Ryota wasn't very good at hiding so his spot was a little obvious. He hid behind some of the plotted plants but he was wearing a green shirt with brown shorts so it was decent camouflage.
"There's no way i'm going to get that 10,000 yen! And judging by how loud Yumeko can be, she might lose as well"
*BLIP*
Sayaka agreed with the shy boy, "Well, he isn't wrong, Yumeko Jabami is eccentric about her gambling"
*Itsuki and Kaede Cam*
These two decided to hide together. They hid in the vents near their room and they could just stay there for the entire game without being noticed. Sayaka can't hear what they are saying due to there being no cameras in the vents.
*Private Convo*
"Senpai, it's cramped in here"
"Well that shouldn't be a problem since you're small"
"Hey! It's not my fault and besides i'm a year younger than you so of course im small!"
"Keep quiet or else Kirari will hear us"
"I thought you couldn't stand it when I was quiet,"
"Right now i'm more focused on getting 5,000 yen each"
"Fine, then i'll just lie down on your back then"
"Fine whatever it takes to keep you quiet"
Itsuki eventually laid down on his back and just hummed quietly.
*Back to Sayaka*
"Alright, let's see what Mary is doing"
*Mary Cam*
Mary and Ririka were on the top of the building, they were hid in between 2 of the water tanks.
Sayaka was surprised to see them teaming up together. She zoomed the camera down to hear them.
"Mary are you sure this is a good hiding spot?"
"Of course I am, considering the elevator doesn't go up here then Kirari is going to check every floor starting from the first floor going all the way up to here, so we will be the last ones found"
They just continued to talk about strategy.
*BLIP*
Sayaka applauded their strategy, "They are thinking this through. Let's hope our president can be smarter than that,"
She continued to flip through the camera to try and find her other council members.
She eventually found Yumemi and Yureko just wondering around, they didn't really care about hiding or winning anything. They already had the things they needed.
Runa was the same way, she didn't care about money, Midori was just trying to find Yumeko and try to hide with her. Sayaka wonders why Yumeko hasn't gotten a restraining order against the one eyes girl.
"Yumeko, you really are a strange creature"
Eventually, Sayaka just watched Kirari walk around to try and find everyone. She went to the roof first. Mary and Ririka were found first and Mary became agitated that her strategy didn't work.
Next was Itsuki and Kaede and they didn't really care. Then it was Yumeko and finally Ryota. Ryota was the last official hider to be found.
"Wait, I WON?!" Kirari giggled and handed him the 10,000 yen in cash.
"Yes you did, congratulations" Yumeko jumped up and down and hugged Ryota from behind, "Congratulations Ryota! This might have been the best gamble reward ever!"
Ryota was glad that he won. Eventually, they realized how late it was getting and decided it would be best to get to bed. They got into their sleeping arrangements.
Everyone lasted about 3 minutes before getting back out into the living room to try and do something.
Yumemi had a suggestion, "Why don't we play truth or dare? We get into teams of 2 to ask people truth or dare"
"Sound fun," Kirari said.
Teams:
Ryota and Yumeko
Mary and Ririka
Sayaka and Kirari
Yumemi and Yureko
Itsuki and Kaede
Runa and Midori
This will be a fun game.
Midori had some odd and weird questions so everyone made sure to not let her ask questions when given the chance. Everyone played their game for awhile and people just fell asleep on their own.
This vacation was going to be a fun one.