Itsuki X Kaede (1)

*note - this is a continuation from my first kakegurui fanfic! If you want to read that one first that would be awesome!*

Itsuki just woke up and checked her phone, it was 6 AM so she had 2 hours to get ready for school. She stretched and then looked at her phone again to see a text from her boyfriend.

-Morning beautiful ❤️-

Itsuki smiled knowing he was only this sweet to her. She officially got up and went to her closet and got her clean uniform. She went to her bathroom and brushed her hair and added a hair clip in for that extra cute factor. She also brushed her teeth because she was just going to eat her breakfast on the way to school. She went down to her kitchen and made a smoothie to drink while walking to school.
She got outside and saw her best friends waiting their for her, Yumeko, Ryota, and Mary.
"Morning Itsuki!"
"Morning Yumeko-senpai!"
"Good morning Itsuki!"
"Morning Ryota and morning to you Mary"
"Morning"
With greetings out of the way, the four headed off to school. Itsuki had finished her smoothie and chucked her recyclable cup into the recycle bin. Eventually they kept on walking and Yumeko spotted Kaede.
"Itsuki, your boyfriend is over there, you should go walk with him!" Itsuki blushed a bit, the pair had been dating for a few weeks but they haven't held hands that much.
Ryota put a hand on Itsuki's shoulder and gave her a warm smile, "Go on! We understand and you two should be hanging out more!" Itsuki nodded and ran off happily.
The three waves to their small friend and then huddled together, "We need to see if we can help Kaede, it was my fault he lost everything"
Ryota and Mary nodded in agreement, "Maybe he could get a job?" Mary suggested,
"That's a pretty good idea! Let's look for applications after school and we can get jobs as well so we don't have to rely on our parents"
"Agreed"

*Back to Itsuki*
Itsuki ran up to Kaede and hugged him from behind.
"Morning Kaede-senpai!"
Kaede stopped and turned around to hug her as well.
"Morning Itsuki, you look nervous is something wrong?"
"Can we hold hands?" Kaede grabbed her hand and they just walked. He didn't hesitate and the two just walked together in harmony.
"Say, Kaede...how are things with your parents?"
"Well...they finally asked who i lost all that money to and they understood because they know the jabami's are absolutely mad"
"Well that's good, would you want to go on a date tonight? It's a friday and it will be one where my friends aren't following us,"
Kaede gave a small smile, "I'd like that and we arrived at school so i meed to get to class" he gave her a peck on the cheek and headed off. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world for being able to be with her senpai.

*Lunch time*
Itsuki got down to the canteen to see her boyfriend at a table with her friends. She ran over and sat next to Kaede. She opened her lunchbox and pulled out some bento boxes.
"Here! I made you a bento box, I...I hope you like it" Kaede blushed, he wasn't used to people being so kind to him.
"Oh! I didn't forget you guys! I made you guys some bento boxes as well"
"Itsuki you know I can't pass up free food! Thank you!"
Ryota graciously accepted the bento box and everyone ate happily. Itsuki had some rice on her face and Kaede wiped it off and left Itsuki to be pink as a peach.
Mary groaned and rolled her eyes, "You two need to get a room, you're making us all feel single"
Kaede just says with a straight face, "Well i've tried convincing Itsuki to go underneath the stage to have lunch but she always refuses"
Itsuki huffs, "You know i'm scared of the dark! Plus it's cold down there!"
"And that's what my jacket is for so you really have no argument"
Mary groaned again, "UGHHHHH, YOURE DOING IT AGAIN! You're just rubbing it in that you're happy"
"Well Mary, why don't you ask Ririka out you know she likes you"
Mary blushed slightly, "Well...I-"
Then the bell rung for their final classes of the day.

*After School*
Itsuki was waiting at the entrance of the academy for Kaede and after a few minutes he showed up.
"Alright! Are you ready?" Kaede nodded and Itsuki took hold of his hand and they decided to go to a small cafe and eat some deserts.
"These pastries are so cute!"
"I would say you're cuter"
"STOP MAKING ME BLUSH!"
"It's my job isn't it?"
The two just talked and laughed about everything. Eventually they had to get going because of how late it was getting.
Kaede dropped Itsuki off at her house and wished her a good night.
"Good night Itsuki, I love you"
"Love you too, good night!"
With that, Itsuki went up to her bathroom to take a nice shower and then got dressed into her PJ's for the night. She just plugged her phone in but as soon as she did, a message lit up her screen.

-Good night Itsuki. Love you~❤️-