Monitoring Around the School (School Camera)

*These are going to be regular depending on how long this fanfic goes for, the more readers and ships, the better! This is going to be Kirari using the school security system to spy on her fellow council members and Yumeko and her friends of course*

Kirari sat in her chair, with the intense feeling of boredom setting in. She sighed and looked up to see her favorite nerd, Sayaka, enter the room. 

She placed her feet on the table and called her over, "Sayaka my sweet," Sayaka immediately blushed. 

"Y-Yes, Madam President?"

"Bring me my laptop please"

Sayak set down her coffee and went to retrieve the president's laptop, she came back a few minutes later with a laptop in hand. She set the computer down in front of Kirari and Kirari went to work and got into the security cam feed. 

"This should keep me entertained for a while, let's see what my pets are up to"

*Flower Class Year 2*

Yumeko, Mary, and Ryota are gathered around at Yumeko's table. Kirari made the camera zoom in and tune everyone out so she could hear their conversation.

Ryota looked frantic, "Yumeko! You've played against the president twice now, and it's always ended in a tie. What is going on?"

Yumeko just shrugged, "I don't know, maybe I just have good luck" 

Mary shook her head and crossed her arms, "Psh, it's not luck. the president has been sparing you just so she can finish you off in a more satisfying game. It's so obvious"

Ryota just gave Mary a dead pan look and was thinkking of a witty reply, "I don't think you have any say about the president considering you like her doppleganer, aka Ririka"

Mary became annoyed and blushed a bit, "That claim is absolutely absurd I-"

Yumeko and Ryota banged on the desk and said in unison, "It's obvious just stop denying!"

*BLIP*

Kirari chuckled a bit, "It seems my sister has an admirer~"

She begins switching between camera's to find her council members. Then, she found two of her adorkable members.

"Well, well, let's see what my favorite dorks are up to"

*School Cafe*

Itsuki had a milkshake and Kaede had his laptop out, doing research for his next assignment. Despite Hyakkaou being a school based off of gambling skill, Kaede still strived for perfect grades. Itsuki seemed to be happy just spending time with Kaede and Kaede seemed to be in a better mood when he was around her. 

"Senpai~ i'm boooooored"

"Sorry, I need to have perfect grades"

"But you're already perfect"

"Stop being cute, it's distracting"

Itsuki smiled and grabbed another straw for her milkshake. She pushed it toward Kaede and had a warm smile on her face, "We can share! You deserve a treat for being on good terms with your family again!" She motioned for him to take a drink and he sighed knowing she wasn't going to leave him alone.

"You're going to pester me till I take a drink, aren't you?"

"Yup, how'd you guess?"

"Because I know you"

He took a sip and then went back to work on his laptop. Itsuki looked pleased and then took a drink again. She was humming a song but Kirari couldn't tell what song it was and then Kaede pushed up his glasses again.

"I thought I told you to stop being a distraction"

"I'm not even doing anything senpai, you just have me on your mind a lot, that's all"

"This is the one time you'll win an argument"

"Well then i'll treasure this victory"

*Blip*

Kirari fake gagged, "That was too wholesome for me, let's see how Midori is. I need to cleanse my eyes and ears after that"

*Interrogation Room*

Midori is repeating what happened in the bathroom

*BLIP*

Kirari gulped, "Ok, maybe I should have stayed on the cafe camera, let's see how my sister is doing"

*Ririka Camera*

Ririka is sitting alone in the break room only used for the Council. She is sitting there scribbling in her diary. Kirari zooms in with the camera because she always likes to make fun of her sister. She can see her sister writing about Mary. That's all the information she needs to know.

*Blip*

Kirari is giggling, "Well it seems my sister is finally growing up" she stretched her arms out and closed her laptop. She got up to hand Sayaka the laptop, "I'm done with this for the day. I've had my fun of watching my small fish swim around" Sayaka nodded and was about to go put it back until she heard the president say, "Sayaka"

"Yes, Madam president?"

"Would you like to go to the beach with me?"

Sayak blushed knowing she was going to see the president in a swimsuit, "O-Of course, Madam president"

"Oh and one more thing, you can stop with the formalities. It's Kirari, and just leave it at that"

Sayaka nodded and went off. The final bell rang signaling that the school day was over.

With that, Kirari and the rest of the council stayed after school to plan a trip to the beach for next week.