𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 (𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌)

||IMAGINE BEING SICK AND TRYING TO HIDE IT FROM HER||

(REQUESTED BY  halolover69 sorry it took so long🧛)

"Huh? Nothings wrong with me, what're you talking about" You say trying to convince Millie that nothing is up with you, even though you are very much sick.

"You're breathing sounds wheezy. Like you punctured a lung or something"

Millie says concerned on the other line, you were about to respond until you felt the need to cough really bad. You quickly hit the mute button on your phone and start coughing heavily and wiping your runny nose with tissues from the box on your nightstand.

"Hello, Y/n? Are you still there?" You quickly unmute and try to sound fine.

"Yeah I'm ok I-"

"I'm coming over"

"Wait no!-"

"Bye"

"No-"

Call Ended

You quickly jump out of your bed running to the bathroom. You wash your face and brush your hair, trying to make yourself look presentable and "unsick".

You clean up the used tissues scattered around the night stand and put the cough medicine in your drawer. After 15 minutes of you trying to cover up any sign of you being sick, you hear your front door unlock. Stupidly forgetting that your girlfriend had keys to your house.

You quickly throw away the rest of the evidence in your bathroom. After washing your hands you finally walk downstairs and into your living room to see Millie.

You quietly cough and smile awkwardly "Heyyy Millie" She glares at you trying to see if anything about you seems off until she spots nothing. She smiles and walks up to you for a kiss but you quickly turn away and walk off into the kitchen offering her a drink.

She was very confused about your odd behavior when she followed you into the kitchen and took a seat. She eyes your movements suspiciously when you go to grab her a bottle of water out of your refrigerator. When you turn around to hand her the water she jumps up from her seat.

"I knew something was wrong! You're sick" she says 'accusingly'. "What? I have no idea what you're talking about..." You say trailing off.

"Your nose is running and red" she says pointing at your infact running nose. You sputter with your words trying to explain. "No what I'm not-  I'm just....chilly?" You say more of a question than a statement.

She looks at you with a stare you can't decipher "I'm not stupid I'm your girlfriend. I can tell when something is wrong" you give up your act seeing that there's obviously no point in trying to hide it anymore.

"Ok alright maybe I'm a little sick but nothing serious" right on cue your body let's out a very audible dry cough which sounded horrible.

Millie shakes her head and follows you upstairs "You need to rest, go lay down and I'll get you some soup and some tea" reluctantly you follow her demands and flop on your bed.

15 minutes later you hear Millie coming up the stairs and leading to your room with a tray holding your bowl of soup and pepper mint tea.

"Careful love, it's hot" she says resting the tray on your nightstand.

"You know you don't have to do this, right?" You say sniffling. "You'd do the same for me so it's only fair" Millie says as she pulls back your blankets getting ready to lay down next to you until you stop her.

"Hey woah! You're gonna get sick" you said worryingly, she shrugs and continues to lay next you while watching tv. You rest your head on her chest.

"You know you're gonna regret this tomorrow morning"

"I know"