PT. 1 Garden of Eden

(Third person POV)
--~--
An angel with long curly red hair, white robes, and three pairs of wings on his back was perched up on a large wall. A large black and blue owl flew up next to him. The angel watched the owl as it transformed into a short plump demon with large black wings and black robes to match. His eyes were pure black and blue, like a galaxy of some sorts. "Well, well, well." said the demon as he stared out into the distance.

"If it isn't the famous archangel Raphael, on Earth." the demon sneared as he looked over at the tall angel. "Well, I'm here mainly because I've heard of you and I don't want you making this amazing planet absolute hell." Raphael snapped back. The small demon simply nodded and rocked back and forth on his feet. "Well that'd be the humans, I wouldn't dare messing with something of the almightys work." The angel side eyed him. He knew the demon was just purely being sassy so he decided to ignore that sentence. "Well what is your name?" The demon paused for a minute. "Ezrafell. My name is Ezrafell."

"Well, then. Interesting." The angel hummed. Ezrafell looked the archangel up and down and reached a hand to him. "You have made yourself a new enemy Raphael." Ezrafell smirked at the tall angel and Raphaels response was a simple glare, yet he shook his hand anyways. It had started to rain for the first time on Earth and instead of any normal water, it was holy water. Raphael raised a wing over Ezrafells head so he wouldn't get burnt. The small demon scooched more under his wing.

~This is already turning out awesome.~
(Sorry this part was so short I didn't want to add alot to this amazing scene)